What did you do to your JK today?

Once again Outstanding Canadian pics. So I just tried to watch that Goofy movie Cocaine Bear. Thems Black Bears in your hills?

Yes many black bear sightings
Lots of droppings at lower elevations . They seem to like areas close to rivers and previously logged out areas .
Fish and berries .
Supposedly a few grizzlies on the island but not many.
As you head North on the main land or east towards Rocky Mountains is more grizzly country .

Reactions: mrjp and TROY66/68
Was supposed to go to NitNat over the weekend .
It was one of those well hold up a moment let’s go check this first . Found a couple more high elevation shelf roads . Amazing looooong trails. Port Renfrew/ Lake Cowichan area.
NitNat next weekend .
IMG_8527.jpeg
IMG_8526.jpeg
IMG_8525.jpeg
IMG_8524.jpeg
IMG_8523.jpeg
U
IMG_8517.jpeg
IMG_8515.jpeg
IMG_8513.jpeg
IMG_8512.jpeg
IMG_8511.jpeg
IMG_8509.jpeg
IMG_8508.jpeg
IMG_8507.jpeg
IMG_8506.jpeg
IMG_8505.jpeg
IMG_8504.jpeg
IMG_8501.jpeg

@Speartip, looks like a lovely place. I used to do hardcore wheeling. I've run every 10/10 trail in Colorado. But as I get older, I find I'm more interested in scenic trails instead.

We don’t really have much for dedicated rock crawling trails around here . Up Island I heard there is kinda a rock garden of sorts but that’s about it . Some of the trails have cool obstacles like major wash outs that swallow up the Jeep when your at the lowest point . Many of those on a few trails . Quite a few really long , very steep inclines with larger loose shale/ rock . And of course the shelf roads .
But nothing like Rubicon Trail .TBH I’ve watched several uTube videos on the Rubicon Trail . Prefer over landing .
Less of a chance to bust an axle, ujoint or worse .

Reactions: mrjp and Dirty Dog

Not that we have that terrain here. But my wife and JK are scared of heights. All Good

Reactions: Lxxtsy and mrjp
I'd worry about that right before the warranty ends.

Oh, my warranty is up and they won't warranty for weather conditions anyway. It sat in the box after I bought it for almost a year because I still lived in an apartment and had nowhere to store my hard top. Think what I'm going to do is just buy new vinyl windows when the time comes.