What did you do to your JK today?

Finally got gir of the angry grill. Went back with a new factory 7 slot grill,
even put my marker lights from angry grill in the inserts. Very happy with the results!
From this:
bbe70d0f-3f0c-4924-bf47-4d2969a38242-1_all_30.jpg

To this:
1000000358.jpg

Never heard of Scar . Had to do sone googling .
Can you confirm if rechargeable wireless control has to be plugged into winch to recharge ? It’s something I read in a review . Other than that oddity received very positive reviews .

I don't know if rechargeable batteries in the control

With little to no input from me on this forum. (I’ve used it for general information for my wife’s ‘18 JKU) I probably won’t be back too often we traded it in for a ‘21 JLU 80th Anniversary Edition. Wish us luck

IMG_6799.jpeg

IMG_6798.jpeg

Five tire rotation and balance done. Time to clean the wheels again. :) That spare was especially filthy under the cover.

Oil change tomorrow. May do this one myself instead of paying the dealer. Water pump and radiator hoses are here. Radiator due tomorrow.

Water pump & rad?
Are you having heating issues or just preventive maintainance ?

Well I would assume rechargeable as that is what I had read .Wireless controller plugs into winch to recharge
Just wondering if this was accurate ?

Well went and read the close to useless manual, says nothing about rechargeable battery. There is a spare battery in the handle which is not easy to reassemble without pinching little wires. The battery is lithium.

Reactions: Speartip
Well went and read the close to useless manual, says nothing about rechargeable battery. There is a spare battery in the handle which is not easy to reassemble without pinching little wires. The battery is lithium.

Ok no worries so not rechargeable . Maybe the one read about is a diff version than yours . Here is part of the review I read on the SCAR winch
IMG_8591.png