What did you do to your JK today?

Checked on my carpet order annnnnd it was still sitting in the cart. Yay. Soooo...I made a trip to Hobby Lobby today. All fabric by the yard was 40% off. Bought 3 yards of black felt fabric. I got everything covered. The wind was NOT helping but I think it still turned out OK.

20240203_143957.jpg

It's been an odd winter here in Upper Michigan. The snow is usually waist deep or better this time of year so I had to get a picture of my Jeep wheeling in my back yard.

View attachment 126264

You think it's bad up there, here in N Indiana we've only had a couple snows and they were only about a 1" or 2" and melted the next day.

You think it's bad up there, here in N Indiana we've only had a couple snows and they were only about a 1" or 2" and melted the next day.
It's nice enough here in Colorado that I'm leaving Thor in the driveway and driving Loki around. I didn't take the roof off, but I did consider it...

Checked on my carpet order annnnnd it was still sitting in the cart. Yay. Soooo...I made a trip to Hobby Lobby today. All fabric by the yard was 40% off. Bought 3 yards of black felt fabric. I got everything covered. The wind was NOT helping but I think it still turned out OK.

View attachment 126225
Thats awesome love the d.i.y. idea...especially just now my daughter took my monte carlo so we used the jeep food shopping and all my wife did was complained about the lack of room for the bags she gave me an earfull but when the nice weather comes around and vaffanculo goes topless and doorless my jeep is no where too be found and neither is she..lol