What did you do to your JK today?

I’ve gone with the roll cage bags and they worked for me. Got my removable roof panel bag in them, the outside pouches hold some hand tools and spray lube. When I haul my golf push cart to and from the course, all the detachable bag accessories get stowed in them too. Still plenty of room left for other smalls.

I kinda like the clean look of the bags . Would you mind posting a couple pics of bags installed whenever you have moment ?
THX

I kinda like the clean look of the bags . Would you mind posting a couple pics of bags installed whenever you have moment ?
THX

These are what I bought. They install easily with no cargo interference.

SUNPIE Pack of 2 Roll Bar Storage Bag Cage Compatible with 2007~2018 JKU 4 Doors with Multi-Pockets & Organizers & Cargo Bag Saddlebag Tool Kits Holder-Extra Passenger Side Storage Bag Provided https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L8ZGSZQ/?tag=jkforum-20

I’ll get some photos when the sun comes up and the coffee takes effect.

Pics!!

IMG_1363.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

$6.49 OR MORE per gallon here in Commiefornia (87 octane!)

Hers the price dropped a bit
1.97 litre which translates to about $7.39 Gallon if my math is correct 😔

Quite a difference in price between Colorado & Kalifornia .

There is a price diff between BC & neighbour province of Alberta . It varies but usually 50-75 cents per litre cheaper in Alberta

Reactions: Dirty Dog
If I’m doing my math right, the current exchange rate is 1.36 CD =1.00 USD.
1.97 CD = 1.45 USD/liter

3.785 liters/US gallon

1.45*3.785 = $5.48 USD/gallon

My pr
If I’m doing my math right, the current exchange rate is 1.36 CD =1.00 USD.
1.97 CD = 1.45 USD/liter

3.785 liters/US gallon

1.45*3.785 = $5.48 USD/gallon

Maybe your math is better than mine . Lol Either way to expensive

Scheduled “Nightcrawler” for a coolant change due to the moron at the oil change place adding windshield washer solvent to the coolant tank. Morons. Leaving for Houston on Monday and trying to get ahead. The further I get, the more I’m behind. :rolleyes:
Best ever argument for doing it yourself.

There is a condition called anencephalia, which basically means born without a brain. According to the textbooks and medical literature, this will result in stillbirth 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% dying within within hours or days.

After 40+ years in the ER, I am pretty sure there are some that live to adulthood. You may have encountered one of them.

Best ever argument for doing it yourself.

There is a condition called anencephalia, which basically means born without a brain. According to the textbooks and medical literature, this will result in stillbirth 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% dying within within hours or days.

After 40+ years in the ER, I am pretty sure there are some that live to adulthood. You may have encountered one of them.

I told them on arrival all I wanted them to touch was the oil. Air filter’s good, tires are good, washer solvent’s full etc. Change the freakin’ oil and filter.

Dropped it at the local dealership for the full coolant flush and a new MOPAR thermostat because it threw a P0128 code. If it's still throwing the code, I'll do the temperature sensor myself.

ETA: all done, long test ride by me and temp is rock steady on the center bar. Cabin heat is even faster to appear than before!

Last edited:
Actually the manufacturer should design the coolant bottle to look different than the washer bottle. At least the cap should be significantly different. Too easy for some idiot to confuse the two. Same with some inboard boats that have gas caps and water caps that look exactly alike. Too many stories of people filling their water systems with gas.

Drove 8 hours each way to Carlsbad Caverns with one of our boys and his family. Fun place to visit. No 4x4 trails, sadly. Averaged 16MPG on the trip,. which isn't bad since that includes going over Raton Pass.

Stopped in Roswell, because Aliens!!! Apparently, all that anal probing has a payoff. I got gas at $3.00/gal US.