What did you do to your JK today?

When I got Thor back from the body shop, they had forgotten to put the "Wrangler Unlimited" decals back on the fender. So that gave me an excuse to replace them. $12 each on Etsy.
IMG_5946[1].JPG

That will be all for today, other than driving it to chemo.

If things work out, I've got some rear corner armor to install before we go to Moab next month.
71vHj2lxIoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Have fun in Moab. I can't wait to get back. I'll be there towards the end of July.
We've been off-roading for 20 years, and this will be our first trip to Moab.

Recommendations? We're only going to have two days to explore. We're only taking Thor and we're not going with a group, so we're not going to be doing anything real difficult.

I've been doing a bit of reading and YouTubeing, and have a couple routes I think would be fun.

Day one, I thought we would go out Willow Springs Road, take the spur to Eye of the Whale and then continue on to the Tower Arch loop.

Day two, I was thinking Fins & Things.

Reactions: Speartip
We've been off-roading for 20 years, and this will be our first trip to Moab.

Recommendations? We're only going to have two days to explore. We're only taking Thor and we're not going with a group, so we're not going to be doing anything real difficult.

I've been doing a bit of reading and YouTubeing, and have a couple routes I think would be fun.

Day one, I thought we would go out Willow Springs Road, take the spur to Eye of the Whale and then continue on to the Tower Arch loop.

Day two, I was thinking Fins & Things.

I have only been there once, but I absolutely loved it. We did Top of the World, Fins & Things, and Elephant Hill. My favorite of those was easily Elephant Hill. I loved that trail. It had a little bit of everything. I loved the scenery in Moab, it's breathtaking. If you are looking for an easier trail, I hear Onion Creek is stunning. Just the highway ride to the trail head is beautiful. We drove that same highway on the way to Top of the World and we also rafted down the Colorado River which was in the same direction. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I hope you love it just as much. The only down side; it was hot. I'm talking 104 degrees all 3 days we were there (mid-July).

This time I am looking to do Poison Spyder, Gemini Bridges, Porcupine Rim, Sevenmile Rim, and then the Shafer Trail on the way out of town. I plan to stay out on the trails all day in the air conditioning until the sun goes down before I head back to camp and sweat myself to sleep. lol

I'm only about 1.5hrs south...just might have to head up there. Never heard of Jeep Week but I've only been a Jeep owner for a couple of weeks so I guess I never paid attention. Just checked the website and it looks like a lot of fun.

I’ve never been there but watched a few uTube videos on the event . It’s huge!
Vendors all turn out as well . Probably an arena or some sort of facilities set up for them.
Enjoy :)

Lowered the tire pressures on my Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts (35x12.5x17) from 40 to 28. Previous owner had them at 40. SIGNIFICANT improvement in the ride. Not near as "squirrely" and I don't feel like I'm "hopping down the bunny trail" when hitting bumps in the road.

Lowered the tire pressures on my Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts (35x12.5x17) from 40 to 28. Previous owner had them at 40. SIGNIFICANT improvement in the ride. Not near as "squirrely" and I don't feel like I'm "hopping down the bunny trail" when hitting bumps in the road.

You mean you don't like riding on basketballs?

Had a busy weekend. Got around to fixing my CB. Installed a USB data port for my Android radio. Also cleaned and sprayed the whole underside of the Jeep with Krown rust protection. It's their version of Fluid Film. Stuff went on stupid easy and took 1 400g can to do the whole underside!

20230423_142509.jpg

20230423_142407.jpg

20230423_142958.jpg

20230423_143008.jpg

20230423_143721.jpg

20230423_143314.jpg

Got to thinking yesterday about front end mods, specifically the 1 ton tie rods. Crawled under the Jeep and unsure if it’s actually stock now. Can I get a chime in on OEM or not?

IMG_0976.jpeg

Great! Just be sure your foot is off the accelerator when making setting changes. 2.5 is where I like mine. Enjoy my friend!🍺🍺

Reactions: Speartip