What did you do to your JK today?

Here's my poorboy home made press for an axle bearing on a TJ

IMG_3451.JPG

Washed the Jeep today .
Now preparing myself mentally & physically for the new Steer Smarts track bar install .
It’s on route . Hasn’t gone threw customs yet . Hopefully comes in this week .
This is in reference to thread I did about a month or two ago
Core track bar hitting diff corner when flexed out .
Will do a new thread comparing both side by side .
61BC2199-6A8E-4D43-BB7B-629CBAEC81A2.jpeg

Western Nevada, Pine Grove Hills, near the Wovoka WIlderness. The day before smoke from the Mosquito fire made things miserable, but over night things cleared out.
Did some googling . That area is stunning ! The old mine looks like a cool place to visit . Amazing trails and views in that area . Added to my bucket list of places to go down south.
That list is long . From Colorado , Utah,California and Nevada . Everything in between. You guys & gals have a ton of options for wheeling :)

The factory bumpers on our '15 have faded terribly and TBH, both of them had been banged up/dented/etc anyway.
I finally decided on the following replacements.
I seriously doubt we will ever need more than what these versions offer, and they actually match each other pretty well, so it will keep a consistent look.

I'll probably wire the inboard pair of lights in place of the factory fogs, and add the large center light and outboard pair to an accessory switch.
Rear lights will be likely get wired to the reverse circuit.
Can't wait to get them installed.
Front Bumper JK.JPG

Rear Bumper JK.JPG

The factory bumpers on our '15 have faded terribly and TBH, both of them had been banged up/dented/etc anyway.
I seriously doubt we will ever need more than what these versions offer, and they actually match each other pretty well, so it will keep a consistent look.

I'll probably wire the inboard pair of lights in place of the factory fogs, and add the large center light and outboard pair to an accessory switch.
View attachment 122390
View attachment 122391
Link to the bumper? I like it

Reactions: Speartip and mrjp
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler JK Forum may be compensated.
Scored some 16in new winter tires today on clearance ( DOT is 4420) but they smell fresh. Not on the rims yet. $50US each. My Goodyear All Weathers are pushing 7 years now, lots of tread. But I need fresh rubber for the coming winter ice here. Good Times.

View attachment 122390
View attachment 122391
I guess on the front bumper it bolts through the front so the bolts are exposed? My son’s homemade bumper is like that I think it looks pretty good with the gold colorish grade 8 bolts.