What did you do to your JK today?

It’s on the rise here again .
Back up to 1.92 Litre. Probably cause long weekend coming up . They always raise the prices on Long Weekends .
Greedy Bastards
Vert nice looking dog. My close friend from Mining School has lived north west of Campbell River for over 35years. Never been to Vancouver Island to visit him. I have a fear of flying ( and I used to be a small aircraft pilot ) LOL

Vert nice looking dog. My close friend from Mining School has lived north west of Campbell River for over 35years. Never been to Vancouver Island to visit him. I have a fear of flying ( and I used to be a small aircraft pilot ) LOL
Thank You. It’s actually sisters dog but I look after him quite a bit . We’ve become really close :) He’s a Shepard , Husky , wolf cross . So a bit temperamental . Listens to me very very well .
Cannot trust him around other dogs though . Think it’s something in him that he always has to be the alpha and has zero fear of other dogs or people . Part of it could be wanting to protect me as well . Tough to say . Going to speak with a trainer and see if there is something we can do .Keep him on short leash when around others so it’s all good .
Your in Central Ont. Bit of a drive . Well maybe one day you’ll make it down . If ever happens give me a shout . Will show you some cool trails :)
Just posted another trail yesterday on this thread .
It was awesome 😊

I got my running boards sandblasted and now they are hung up and ready for painting with Herculiner.

20220901_161708.jpg

20220901_161700.jpg

20220901_151530.jpg

Last edited:
Minus the couple spots where I hit rocks on some trails, it held up 8 years. Could be longer but I sold it. I sprayed mine on with a paint sprayer. I also remembered I used it for a truck bed. I rolled it on with a paint roller so it would be more textured.

I've used Herculiner on Rock sliders that were on my WJ. Lasted many years! I think I might take out the carpet in my JK and use Herculiner instead of carpet
I decided one day to remove my carpet to clean it really good, I bought in 2016 and the carpet was ok. There were some spots here and there that I just couldn’t get that great. When I removed it there was a big rusted area on the driver’s side floor and rear floors, I don’t think the plugs were ever taken out.
So I cleaned that up, POR down, and then Herculined from front to back. The only thing I don’t like about that it is a pain to clean. I put my carpet back in in the winter. Floor mats do not fit right without the carpet. This will be winter #3.
The best thing is knowing that my floorboard isn’t going to rust away and that of water does

This will be my first time, I'll post pics of the finished product
Partial update, I put the first coat on one of them last night. The fumes from this stuff was nasty. So I had to get them out of the basement. I now have them hanging outside. I have to do a second coat in about an hour

20220902_145557.jpg

Last edited: