What did you do to your JK today?

67 Designs helped me out with a iPad mount to run GPS …love their stuff

E6BED594-D344-4A25-BE11-900AC2D5271E.jpeg

0EACB94C-DA77-45A5-BA59-B6EFC02A022B.jpeg

In the wife’s, replaced the left wheel speed sensors, now both rears have been replaced. Installed her GMRS Radio, antenna is temporary install till we decide what to do with the rear bumper. Depending on what we do, may mount it back there similar to mine.

Not really on JK’s but picked a set of ramps when needed when I work on the Jeeps.

Reactions: Lxxtsy and mrjp
Finally recieved the plates and registration for the Rubicon that replaced the Rubicon. Took for a small drive and actually encountered a Hummer deeply stuck in an otherwise perfectly passable road. Two Wranglers and a old-style Bronco were getting set to pull him out.

Reactions: mrjp
Took It on a fun run with 20 other jeeps to a burger joint and enjoyed burgers and beer with our buds. Even bought her some ⛽️!

Easily, really? I haven’t had to replace one. Looks complicated from the part.
Having a socket for the axle nut is the hardest part. It’s a 35mm so it’s not something I had on hand.

It’s just as simple as taking the brake assembly off and then three bolts from the back and the axle nut.

Reactions: mrjp
Having a socket for the axle nut is the hardest part. It’s a 35mm so it’s not something I had on hand.

It’s just as simple as taking the brake assembly off and then three bolts from the back and the axle nut.
Watched a YouTube and yes didn’t look too bad to do. I have a lot of large sockets, except mostly imperial as I used to work on semi-trailers.

Reactions: mrjp and Vman