What did you do to your JK today?

Ordered new seat covers.

1643834283349.png

We caught the Northern edge of the snow. Ended up with 8.5 inches. Hard to believe this is a significant amount of snow according to the amounts we used to get.
Anyway, I can't go out and play in the snow because my rig is still in the shop.
I can't even take the H3 out since it's down too.
I am supposed to pick up the Jeep this morning! I will post pics and a list of new parts when I get it home.

We caught the Northern edge of the snow. Ended up with 8.5 inches. Hard to believe this is a significant amount of snow according to the amounts we used to get.
Anyway, I can't go out and play in the snow because my rig is still in the shop.
I can't even take the H3 out since it's down too.
I am supposed to pick up the Jeep this morning! I will post pics and a list of new parts when I get it home.
8.5 in would bring SE Missouri to a standstill . The snow I can deal with, it’s the ice sheet that makes things dicey.

Reactions: mrjp
Fab'd up fog light covers for my MP concepts bumper to keep snow/salt and other debris out. Used a sheet of aluminum for now but I'm going to replace them with ABS plastic material since it's mold able.

ABS Plastic Sheet 3-pack 12" X 24" X 0.0625" (1/16") 3 Pack, Black Haircell, for VEX Robotics Teams, Hobby, DIY, Industrial. Easy to Cut, Bend, Mold. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016PESTJS/?tag=jkforum-20

20220201_171617.jpg
20220201_172423.jpg

The Jeep started randomly making a like a grinding noise the last week. Finally crawled underneath and found this little rock (pebble) sort of wedge between the crossover exhaust pipe and the skid plate. Who would have thought something so small could cause the noise. You can see white in the picture if where it was hitting the exhaust.

D433E933-4209-4FC2-A6EE-AA80E4F9626C.jpeg

I would much rather get snow than ice.
It's easy to get rolling in snow, but impossible to stop quickly on a big sheet of ice.
Yep! This past weekend some dude stopped going into a roundabout for no reason *facepalm* and I had to try to stop while on ice. I had to make a split seconds decision to run into the back of him and file a insurance claim or head for a curb nearby. I'm glad I chose the curb because i just bounced right over it. :ROFLMAO: