What did you do to your JK today?

Got my AJT Designs shift knobs today. I love the stuff from this company. The customer service is top notch as well.

IMG_1368.jpeg

IMG_1367.jpeg

I have the Deegan 38 HD rock sliders w/ led puddle lights. The lights never worked since I bought the Jeep. Had power to the lights but none of them worked. Called KC HiLiTES and told them my situation. He told me their Cyclone V1 lights were problematic. They now have upgraded Cyclone V2's. Long story not so short, KC sold all 4 lights for half off, threw in Red colored light covers and free shipping for my troubles. Their customer service is amazing! Lights came today! Can't wait to see them at night.

20230628_183245.jpg

I have the Deegan 38 HD rock sliders w/ led puddle lights. The lights never worked since I bought the Jeep. Had power to the lights but none of them worked. Called KC HiLiTES and told them my situation. He told me their Cyclone V1 lights were problematic. They now have upgraded Cyclone V2's. Long story not so short, KC sold all 4 lights for half off, threw in Red colored light covers and free shipping for my troubles. Their customer service is amazing! Lights came today! Can't wait to see them at night.

View attachment 124702

The KC Cyclone V2 are the ones I was planning for perimeter lighting . Please let us know how bright they are and overall thoughts .
Thank You Sir

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Short jaunt today, just for some scenery.
IMG_3217[1].JPG
Saw eleven of these fellows today.

IMG_3149[1].JPG
The trail is called "Tunnel Drive". When I was a kid, you could drive the length of it, but you have to park and walk the last two miles now.
It ends at the Arkansas River. We used to drive it, jump in the river with inner tubes, and float back into town.

My wife bought this 2016 Unlimited Sport new and she has enjoyed adding some personality to it since then. She decided she wants a sports car now soooooo, today she gave it to me. What a great gift. I'm giving up my 2005 Chevy Silverado and joining the Jeep Club. That's what I did with my JK today.
GOT IT...

IMG_20230624_130159.jpg

IMG_20230624_130220.jpg

Short jaunt today, just for some scenery.
View attachment 124703
Saw eleven of these fellows today.

View attachment 124704
The trail is called "Tunnel Drive". When I was a kid, you could drive the length of it, but you have to park and walk the last two miles now.
It ends at the Arkansas River. We used to drive it, jump in the river with inner tubes, and float back into town.

That tunnel is to cool !!

My wife bought this 2016 Unlimited Sport new and she has enjoyed adding some personality to it since then. She decided she wants a sports car now soooooo, today she gave it to me. What a great gift. I'm giving up my 2005 Chevy Silverado and joining the Jeep Club. That's what I did with my JK today.
GOT IT...

View attachment 124720

View attachment 124721

Very nice a Clean . Looks like she took very good care of it !

Very nice a Clean . Looks like she took very good care of it !
Thanks. It's her pride and joy. 74k miles and perfect condition. I've always loved it and admired it. She didn't want to trade it in or sell it after all those mods so she convinced me (not to difficult) to accept it as a gift.
What a wife.....

Thanks. It's her pride and joy. 74k miles and perfect condition. I've always loved it and admired it. She didn't want to trade it in or sell it after all those mods so she convinced me (not to difficult) to accept it as a gift.
What a wife.....
Looks good! Damn...wish my wife would of gave me a Jeep. All she gives me are bills

Installed Dead Pedal. See build page for pics & details .
Preparing mentally & physically for off road Sunday .
3DE85613-DC05-4EDA-9EF8-5D8409DFC5CA.png

Could be a bit of a challenge as all the main gates are closed due to the dry weather . Know where some areas don’t have a gate so will give those areas a shot .
History shows people can be morons. Majority of wild fires in Canada are caused by humans . Camp fires that spread sparks , BAM .
Or people using the secluded areas as their own personal dumping ground .
Protecting the village idiots who drive themselves by accident off a shelf road and into a world of hurt .
So def understand why the gates are in place .

Today, I took the upper windscreen light bars off. I had done all the usual wind noise reduction things, and they work pretty well. But there's still a fair bit, especially combined with the aggressive tires and such. We had pretty much gotten used to it. But I broke one and had to remove it, and that showed me how much wind noise still remained. So, they're gone. I'll keep the lights at the base of the windscreen and just change the brackets.

I also found an alternative to the Angry Eyes grill, for those of you who don't like them.
IMG_6305[1].JPG