What did you do to your JK today?

Haha Oh Lordy . Bugs & Spiders don’t even think about
But a monster Tarantula living in the house .
Would give me the heebeejeebee’s Lol
Kudos to your granddaughter for finding something she’s pastionate about .
Thank Gawd my daughter was into cheerleading , gymnastics and horse back riding growing up .and not into things that can crawl over you while sleeping , lol
Ohh come on... It won't eat much lol

I think the grandkid liked her birthday gift.
IMG_3275[1].JPG

Bug pic hidden to avoid triggering phobias.
IMG_6339[1].JPG

She named it Rosita.

Last edited:
Traded in my 99 TJ 2.5l no AC for this BUILT 14 JKU Sport. From what I have explored into this far, it has a D44 up front (re-geared with some other mods on that axle too), an e-locker (figuring out where the button is lol), AC, remote start, bumpers and rock sliders, aftermarket head unit. Absolutely love this thing already and such a better daily than my previous two TJs!

IMG_0245.jpeg

IMG_0244.jpeg

The D44 would imply that it's a Rubicon. So the locker button and sway bar release are at the bottom of the dash to the left of the steering column.

The D44 would imply that it's a Rubicon. So the locker button and sway bar release are at the bottom of the dash to the left of the steering column.
The VIN runs as a Sport. It’s a Spicer D44 up front. No buttons there and has the Currie Antirock Sway bar up front. These are the only two buttons I can’t figure out are used for yet.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice looking Jeep! Welcome! That rocker on your A-Pillar might be for your lights on the A-Pillars?
Thank you!
A Pillar lights run on a switch at the front of the center console. There’s another one (both blue lights) that doesn’t seem to turn on anything but I would assume run the lights on the bumper and just got disconnected somewhere!

I believe the other button is below the steering wheel? If so it most likely is an aftermarket alarm system which I believe is usually installed by dealers. Unless you paid for some sort of alarm system with the purchase it most likely is inactive. It’s probably still tied into the ignition wiring.

I believe the other button is below the steering wheel? If so it most likely is an aftermarket alarm system which I believe is usually installed by dealers. Unless you paid for some sort of alarm system with the purchase it most likely is inactive. It’s probably still tied into the ignition wiring.
That’s what I was figuring. It’s the dealer installed alarm system most likely!

Traded in my 99 TJ 2.5l no AC for this BUILT 14 JKU Sport. From what I have explored into this far, it has a D44 up front (re-geared with some other mods on that axle too), an e-locker (figuring out where the button is lol), AC, remote start, bumpers and rock sliders, aftermarket head unit. Absolutely love this thing already and such a better daily than my previous two TJs!

View attachment 124832

View attachment 124833
Based on the part # on the Spicer Front D44 it does have an E-Locker and is at 4.88 gears. I know that may be slightly under geared for 37s but WAY better than the 2.5l on 33s and regeared I had previously ha

Reactions: Speartip

View attachment 124832

View attachment 124833

Nice Rig ! Really like the look of the fast back hard tops .
Is it a Dv 8 hard top .
Judging by the additions looks like whomever built it did so with some thought .
There are so many Frankenstein builds around . Guys just wanting to add 37”
and not upgrading important components so the thing holds together on the trail.
Nice find & Welcome to the forum .

Nice Rig ! Really like the look of the fast back hard tops .
Is it a Dv 8 hard top .
Judging by the additions looks like whomever built it did so with some thought .
There are so many Frankenstein builds around . Guys just wanting to add 37”
and not upgrading important components so the thing holds together on the trail.
Nice find & Welcome to the forum .
Thank you!
It’s a Patriot Fastback actually! My 99 TJ was a bit of a Frankenstein build that I had to kind of re-piece together, the PO definitely liked looks over function. This is definitely very well put together and thought out.

Welcome. Clean rig and good find.

I changed the thermostat in Mrs. Dogs JKUR today. I burped it correctly, but I didn't use an OEM thermostat. I know that's blasphemous to some, but I don't mind living dangerously.

When I went threw 3 stats fig out some heat issues . One of the duds was OEM .
So you made the right move buying aftermarket .
Chrysler/Jeep probably doesn’t even make the thermostats . Farms it out to whomever to get then made .

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Drove Thor to chemo today and there was a dump truck on the interstate leaking out the bottom of the tail. Got a rock chip. So now I know what I'll have to do next...

Reactions: Speartip