What did you do to your JK today?

Hahaha There most certainly is but would never tell her that . New fancy covers , No Food !! Lol
There's definitely some truth to it lol. I told her when I rip out the carpet and bed line the inside then she can eat n drink. If y'all only knew...she's worse than a 2 year old eating. Every time we eat I hear her say, "awwww man I dropped food on me again." One year for Christmas I bought her one of those silicone trough bibs. Her whole family thought it was funny! She did not 😒

There's definitely some truth to it lol. I told her when I rip out the carpet and bed line the inside then she can eat n drink. If y'all only knew...she's worse than a 2 year old eating. Every time we eat I hear her say, "awwww man I dropped food on me again." One year for Christmas I bought her one of those silicone trough bibs. Her whole family thought it was funny! She did not 😒
I apparently married her sister. :cautious:

I swapped out my auxilliary lights (or trail lights...not sure what they're called officially). Ones that were on it when I bought it were in bad shape. Water getting into them and the reflectors were peeling and rusting. One even was sealed with FlexSeal, or something, in an attempt to keep out the water.

I like the round lights which match my round headlights but didn't want to fork out the dough for KCs right now. I got this Auxbeam 12" bar light off Amazon for $42. Just now got it on so we'll see how it looks in the dark. It's got a combination of spot and flood beams.

Edit: Just tested these now that it’s dark and they’re waaay brighter than I expected. Both spot and flood combo. Really happy with them.

Edit #2: Cleaned up and painted that rusty tag on the light bar.

Old ones
IMG_0414.jpg

Auxbeam

IMG_0422.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove it to Lowes to haul home some cabinets.
Our washer started acting up. It was 7-8 years old, so replacement rather than repair. And the dryer was the same age, so naturally we had to replace that too, so they match. The new set is stacked, and not the same color as the old ones, so that meant, of course, that we needed a new cabinet to put in the laundry room...

I drove it to Lowes to haul home some cabinets.
Our washer started acting up. It was 7-8 years old, so replacement rather than repair. And the dryer was the same age, so naturally we had to replace that too, so they match. The new set is stacked, and not the same color as the old ones, so that meant, of course, that we needed a new cabinet to put in the laundry room...

Will probably need to repaint and do the floor now. Haha

Reactions: Dirty Dog
As rare as the metric system here.
Fair point . Personally favour and use your standard system for measuring .
Dimensional lumber & plywood, OSB is sold in standard sizes.
Nuts and bolts sold in standard size . Metric available in smaller diameters but anything over 3/16” ish is standard sizes at the hardware stores .
Jeep is mostly metric .

Fair point . Personally favour and use your standard system for measuring .
Dimensional lumber & plywood, OSB is sold in standard sizes.
Nuts and bolts sold in standard size . Metric available in smaller diameters but anything over 3/16” ish is standard sizes at the hardware stores .
Jeep is mostly metric .
Everything at my work is metric . We deal in tolerances of Millimeters and everything is weighed in kilograms.

I wish we’d go to only metric for nuts and bolts. I hate having to carry around two sets of sockets and wrenches and having to figure out whether I need a metric or standard socket for a certain bolt.
Except the elusive 10mm. I swear I have to buy a new one every time I need one. Then after I buy it I find 5 of them.