What did you do to your JK today?

Installed my second AEV 2.5” lift on the wife’s JK! I’d estimate I shaved off 4 hours from doing it the first time. Between the experience and not having to run out for for a few things this time. The 6 ton jack stands helped a lot too. The front shocks are still a pain in the rear!! Her’s had her own challenges from mine, each Jeep is a little a different.

34A194FA-2778-4D97-9A19-5A70509689A2.jpeg

5CB0A95B-78C9-41D5-9C5A-1D30711442F9.jpeg

6C029CFC-A83E-4A97-A0B6-C050A28BC945.jpeg

DA2AAB88-FAFE-46F2-8F45-A986E5C0473D.jpeg

Very Nice. Was wondering the best way to get 12V into the back for a fridge .
So thanks for posting this !
Welcome, just to note, for the fridge I ran the screw in arb plug and ran 10gauge wires from the aux battery with an inline fuse. But it looks the same as this one but on the opposite side trim piece facing the front of the vehicle.

Reactions: Speartip
Changed the oil . Figured out where there was there was a rattle while off road,
PO never attached bottom door torx nuts to rear door hinges? Checking
doors for play . Yeah, both rear doors will need new pins , torx nuts and bushings .
Off Road tomorrow , Wooo Hooo:)
Where are you off-roading?

Installed my second AEV 2.5” lift on the wife’s JK! I’d estimate I shaved off 4 hours from doing it the first time. Between the experience and not having to run out for for a few things this time. The 6 ton jack stands helped a lot too. The front shocks are still a pain in the rear!! Her’s had her own challenges from mine, each Jeep is a little a different.

View attachment 121193
View attachment 121195
View attachment 121194
View attachment 121196
Called it! Glad it went well for you.

Reactions: Speartip and mrjp
Assembled a rock slide engineering spare tire ez kit, going to put it on for the next trip soon on my 14 black jku. Put my carpets and mats from the black jku into my 2010 silver jku. Also put on a set of RC seat covers in the silver jku. Pulled the rear carpets, pressure washed them and cleaned everything, just waiting for them to dry. Installed a basic tire delete kit on the silver jku too which has an atlas bumper/tire carrier.

View attachment 121150View attachment 121151View attachment 121152View attachment 121153View attachment 121155View attachment 121154
I have the same floor mats !!
Like those seat covers , a lot. Need some new ones so may go with those.
Will see if they have all black.

I hope to have plenty of pics to share...
Here are a couple pictures. Of course pictures never do justice to the obstacles, but we had a great time! We ended up in a group with Coddiewomple Overland, so I'm anxious to see the videos when posted.
Minor peel back of the factory rear diff cover provided the perfect excuse to upgrade. Poison Spider cover is on it's way....

DBBB Excursion.jpg

DBBB Friday group.jpg

DBBB Kelly.jpg

Looking good. How much of a lift is it and 37s look sweet. Any other mods done for 37s?
Thanks! It's a 6" lift. I didn't ask about the backspace on these Bawarrion beadlocks 🙄 I did have to install 1.5" wheel spacers. At full steering lock the tires rubbed pretty hard.

• Face Palm
Reactions: mrjp