What did you do to your JK today?

Ditched the full doors for soft doors šŸ˜šŸ»

20210501_203549.jpg

Soft top was put on and then promptly put down and took it out for the first time topless this year. 90 degrees in Minnesota was freaking beautiful.
IMG_1732.jpgIMG_1734.jpg

Then let the wife drive while I my buddy and I had some adult pops. Frightening. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IMG_0341.JPG

Last edited:
Soft top was put on and then promptly put down and took it out for the first time topless this year. 90 degrees in Minnesota was freaking beautiful.
View attachment 118696View attachment 118697

Then late the wife drive while I my buddy and I had some adult pops. Frightening. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 118695

I'm dreading putting the soft top on. Brand new top still in the box and not looking forward for the install. I guess some adult beverages will be needed for sure šŸ˜

I'm dreading putting the soft top on. Brand new top still in the box and not looking forward for the install. I guess some adult beverages will be needed for sure šŸ˜

This video helped a lot. It goes out of order a little bit, but honestly the visual help the video gives was welcomed! made the install go quite smooth.

Reactions: mrjp and Lxxtsy
What pressure are you running at? I use mine mostly on road and had thought of lowering mine also.
I drive mostly on road and have 35s I dropped to 25psi cold to keep them under 30 warm. It makes a huge difference with zero abnormal tire wear.

I drive mostly on road and have 35s I dropped to 25psi cold to keep them under 30 warm. It makes a huge difference with zero abnormal tire wear.
I haven't changed mine since I bought it. Running 35's also, just checked and they are at 36 psi. Might drop to 30 psi and see how much the ride gets better.

Reactions: BigAL07
I haven't changed mine since I bought it. Running 35's also, just checked and they are at 36 psi. Might drop to 30 psi and see how much the ride gets bett

I haven't changed mine since I bought it. Running 35's also, just checked and they are at 36 psi. Might drop to 30 psi and see how much the ride gets better.
I started at 36psi and bounced all over the road. Several on this forum recommended between 24 and 26 based on their experience. Some of the best advice I have ever received.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp