What did you do to your JK today?

Tasha

Exciting!!

What'd ya get. Photos or it doesn't count.
I picked up a 2015 Wrangler Willys edition

She's finally mine.jpg

Tasha

@tsetsefly1 The color was not on my radar at all, that is until I seen her sitting in the middle of the lot sparkling at me lol. No set plans as of yet. I always wanted a lifted jeep so I am sure I will lift it sooner than later.

Reactions: tsetsefly1 and mrjp

Anybodyhome

USN Retired (1973-1993)
Supporting Member
Nice ride, Tasha! You take care of her undercarriage with those winter road conditions up in the Springfield area!

Oh, btw, I ordered a set of Weathertech floor mats this morning. And I'm calling my tire guy to order a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLTs to replace my Toyo MTs. Baby needs new shoes!

Reactions: Lxxtsy and mrjp

Tasha

Nice ride, Tasha! You take care of her undercarriage with those winter road conditions up in the Springfield area!

Oh, btw, I ordered a set of Weathertech floor mats this morning. And I'm calling my tire guy to order a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLTs to replace my Toyo MTs. Baby needs new shoes!
Thank you! I was looking at Weathertech mats this morning as well.
Speaking of the snow and salt up here, is there anything I can do to help with preventing undercarriage rust other than just keeping her clean?

tsetsefly1

JK Enthusiast
I use fluid film on my Tj and Jk. Awesome stuff. I spary the whole undercarriage and inside of the frame.

This may be a dumb question - but mine has some surface rust underneath (Minnesota) - I assume you'd have to wire brush all the surface rust on before applying the fluid film or something like that, correct?

OP
Lxxtsy

Lxxtsy

This may be a dumb question - but mine has some surface rust underneath (Minnesota) - I assume you'd have to wire brush all the surface rust on before applying the fluid film or something like that, correct?
My Tj had rust when I sprayed.