What did you do to your JK today?

BLACKJKU

Staff Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm trying to get my baby fully back in order. Gonna change a oxygen sensor tommorow morning. The jk is consuming to much petrol. Another problem I have is that there is a lot of heat comeing from under the car. The last time my shoes where boiling my feet. Any suggestions where the heat about.

A bad O2 sensor will throw a CEL, alot of heat under the Jeep could be a partially plugged Catalytic Converter.

Reactions: JerryD

Fusilea

Added some red accents to go with the seat covers.
3DF21897-DE90-4A3E-B0B5-D7B007F88205.jpeg

Danarch

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Actually yesterday, ordered 5 BFG KM3, still stock size. Wanted to get 33” but suppression is all all stock, stock rims etc. so didn’t want to damage anything. Looking at a 2.5” lift someday, just will have to live with smaller tires for a while.

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Actually yesterday, ordered 5 BFG KM3, still stock size. Wanted to get 33” but suppression is all all stock, stock rims etc. so didn’t want to damage anything. Looking at a 2.5” lift someday, just will have to live with smaller tires for a while.
I love my KM3s. Good choice.

Danarch

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I love my KM3s. Good choice.
Thank you, hope so. I am pretty sure I had the previous version on my YJ, but that has been a while. I have the KM2’s now. The Jeep only juse under 15K miles on it. But I am pretty sure they are the original tires from 2015 when it was bought. They look a little deteriorated I think just from weather. Figured I’d changed them out.

Reactions: IndominusHuman

Anybodyhome

USN Retired (1973-1993)
Supporting Member
We flew to Spokane a couple weeks ago to see my brother in Couer D'Alene, Idaho. Spent a couple days at his place and drove down to Cedar City, Utah where my sister lives, very close to Kolobs, Zion and Cedar Breaks. We went down to Vegas for a couple days before flying home.
Been many years since I've been out there and the entire time I was telling my wife how much I'd enjoy having my Jeep out here, instead of driving a Tahoe rental that cost me $1500 for the week.
I'd be out driving trails with mrjp!

Reactions: Largehit71 and mrjp