What did you do to your JK today?

Yeah, the passenger side was a b****. I had to pound it out from the top because of my rock rails not allowing a good swing and I messed up the alignment. No biggie, just added insult to injury. :) All good now. I'd recommend all Jeepers do this.
What drink beer and cuss at repairs? I thought that was what all Jeepers do. 😂

My steal of a deal RC seat covers came today! They're super snug and fit perfectly. Definitely recommend!

20230609_165023.jpg

What material are those covers? We have neoprene covers in her Jeep, and I've been thinking of putting something in mine before the leather starts to give.

Reactions: Speartip
My turn today after the coffee kicks in. While I’m in there, the whole interior will be detailed out. Last time I allow food to be consumed inside. 😡
Yeah I told my wife and daughter the same thing! My wife said "babe, your new fancy waterproof seat covers are protecting your seats. So what better time to be able to eat and drink in the Jeep."

Removed the shifter and carefully cut off the notched end and ground the shaft down to 12mm and used a die to cut M12 1.5 threads. Wife ordered this shifter knob.

Took a come along to get the transfer case knob off. Damn that thing was on there. Broke a ratchet strap. Two 2x6s above with the freedom top removed.

Also installed a roof rack...tent should be here tomorrow...

-MacView attachment 124538

When I replaced trans shifter knob and went with console & cup holder aluminum bezel
Could have gotten matching TC knob. But reading that it’s pressed fit and a real grape to get off . Decided not to fuck with a good thing . Lol
Kudos to you for getting it off.
Looks Great!!

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Most. Personally, I can't stand beer. Never touch the stuff. And my language is usually pretty mild.

Haven’t had a beer since late teens . Would always get physically sick after beer or draft .
Can drink hard stuff no problems . Figured out I must have been allergic to one of the common ingredients in beer or the formation process . Wasn’t a huge fan of the taste anyways so it’s all good
Alm I really drink now is water , lemonade or ice tea

I have the occasional beer at a hockey game or something, but, generally speaking all they do is give my bladder a workout. And I cannot stand any other alcohol or mixed drink except tequila. I have a nice collection of tequila and enjoy it on the rocks- no mixers, no salt, no lime.
I do drink wine with a meal occasionally and my wife keeps a nice collection of wine in the house.

I have the occasional beer at a hockey game or something, but, generally speaking all they do is give my bladder a workout. And I cannot stand any other alcohol or mixed drink except tequila. I have a nice collection of tequila and enjoy it on the rocks- no mixers, no salt, no lime.
I do drink wine with a meal occasionally and my wife keeps a nice collection of wine in the house.
I drink frozen stuff when we're diving, because it's HOT in the Caribbean, if you're not underwater. They tend to mix them real weak, which I think is good. And I'm not above telling them I want a virgin drink.

Not a jk thing but I have to already fix things on that pop up camper. Found out what a Robinson screw head was today. Never had the pleasure of dealing with one so I have to pick up some bits. Speartip I’m sure is familiar with them .

Not a jk thing but I have to already fix things on that pop up camper. Found out what a Robinson screw head was today. Never had the pleasure of dealing with one so I have to pick up some bits. Speartip I’m sure is familiar with them .

Haha oh yeah . Robinson are the vast majority in Canada .
Philips really only see when screws are included in a product that you purchase .
Robertson square drive really grips the screw much better.
Much easier to strip a philips star pattern drive .