What did you do to your JK today?

I have to behave and lay low for a little while. I'm getting ready to retire (for the 3rd time) and in the last month or so I bought the seat covers, Pedal Commander and front bumper...
Thankfully, my wife and I have always kept our separate bank accounts, because if she really knew how much coinage I dropped into my JK, she'd probably have something to say besides the usual, "Accessorizing, again?"

And we're childless, so it's not like we're going to leave all our stuff and money to anyone...

Same with my wife and I we have our own bank accounts. She spends her money on what she wants after her share of the bills are paid and same for me. The only thing different is I worked harder then her so I get more a month then she does so I get more toys.

Reactions: Jermbob28 and mrjp
Ordered fuel storage for upcoming trips so that I have a peace of mind (two 20L Wavian cans) and ordered some Teraflex HD Ball Joints that are long over do. Will install both next week.

Reactions: Danarch
Some new lower control arm bushings. Slowly making my way around all the corners. Prep for Utah.

A2C83959-827F-4310-9E74-467F7B3EBB2F.jpeg7F6B0840-90AB-4E96-A07A-3F558C9CC55B.jpeg

Reactions: mrjp
I have designated tomorrow as “ Leave me alone I have to spend some time on the Jeep “ day. We will see how that holds up.

Installed some Teraflex ball joints today and man, the Jeep drives amazing now!

Did break a tooth in the process when a too slipped and popped me in the mouth. I laugh about it now that I know it’s fixable, but boy was I pissed when it happened 😂

5CF68DE1-C389-4467-BFE1-4CD1457C630E.jpeg

EF63F3CB-145F-4564-876D-9851473AB197.jpeg

@IndominusHuman Ball Joints are one of those things that you don't really notice how bad they are until you replace them, and then it's like "Dayyy-yuumm! It's a new Jeep!"

Sorry to hear about the tooth. Tell people the new pick-up hockey league is rough.

@IndominusHuman Ball Joints are one of those things that you don't really notice how bad they are until you replace them, and then it's like "Dayyy-yuumm! It's a new Jeep!"

Sorry to hear about the tooth. Tell people the new pick-up hockey league is rough.
You aren’t kidding! I never had death wobble, but it definitely wasn’t tracking right on the road and I had the steering wheel vibration. Last night I went 75 on the freeway and drove with one finger!

It’s funny, my girlfriend said “I didn’t know I was dating a hockey player” 😂😂

You aren’t kidding! I never had death wobble, but it definitely wasn’t tracking right on the road and I had the steering wheel vibration. Last night I went 75 on the freeway and drove with one finger!

It’s funny, my girlfriend said “I didn’t know I was dating a hockey player” 😂😂
Ouch!

Placebo? I don’t know but since I put the new trans cooler in it seems the old girl shifts better. Nice and smooth. Was getting some hard shifts in before.

Just ordered Rancho RS9000XL shocks, and the flip keys that are supposed to work with my remote start function.
Received the iCar Pro OBD2 module today, but I haven't fooled with it yet...

Reactions: mrjp and JeepJeezy