What did you do to your JK today?

Simple oil change.
Then went to tackle new boots on the tie rods. One stripped castle nut and 3hrs later I got one of four boots replaced😠 14A2571E-2BE8-4035-A9D5-3960A5A15539.jpeg

• Face Palm
  • Sad
Reactions: mrjp and Savior_Six
New owner of a 2011 2dr wrangler. Put on cold air intake, axel back dual exhaust and throttle body spacer. Jeep seems a little peppier and love the sound.

Then if you think that stuff makes it feel peppier then get a Pedal Commander or similar pedal enhancer.

Yesterday I swapped out the stock mirror for a frameless Gentex with Homelink built in. We mostly roll with no top and doors, and I didn't want a clip on garage door opener in it. Plus I hate having to get out to manually open the door from outside with the keypad. It was a pretty easy install. Never ending upgrades on these things...

Mirror.jpg

Yesterday I swapped out the stock mirror for a frameless Gentex with Homelink built in. We mostly roll with no top and doors, and I didn't want a clip on garage door opener in it. Plus I hate having to get out to manually open the door from outside with the keypad. It was a pretty easy install. Never ending upgrades on these things...

View attachment 120472
Is the mirror plug and play? Do have the link where you purchased it from? Thanks

Is the mirror plug and play? Do have the link where you purchased it from? Thanks
Its not plug and play, but super easy install. Two wires, one ground and one switched power so no one can use it if your keys aren't in it. I bought mine on Amazon, a bit pricey but they look great and the self dimming is fantastic.

Reactions: mrjp and Lxxtsy
looking for info on your rig setup, it looks perfect, what are you running for lift and tires?
No lift (Rubicon recon had 1 inch of lift from factory above regular rubicons) and 35 inch tires. I’ll attach the build list I put on Instagram here.

2017 Jeep JK Rubicon "Recon"
@gobiracks Ranger Roof Rack
@poisonspyder Crusher Flares- Powder Coated to match
@xgcargo Recon Side Storage
@aevconversions Snorkel
@snorkelupgrade Sy-klone Precleaner
@doetschoffroad 1 ton steering kit
Amazon Switch Panel (will replace)
@vectoroffroad JKE-Dock with @67.designs mount
Harbor Freight Badlands 12k Apex Winch
@bfgoodrichtires KM3 - 315/70/17 mounted on Rugged Ridge Jesse Spade wheels
@jcroffroad Overhead Molle Panel
@rockhard4x4 Grille Guard
Jeep JL hood latches
@midlandusa Handheld radios (Will buy Midland MTX 275)
@kchilites Pro6 lights (Spot and Wide beam)
@23zerousa Peregrine 180 R Awning (Will get walls)
@roamadventureco 95L Case
@kodiakcanvas Swag
@morrflate Quad + deflate system and MorrFlate air compressor
@mymedicofficial MyFak Med Kit
Fire Extinguisher