What did you do to your JK today?

Pick up my 2016 jk today
2” lift, 2” wheel spacers, flat fenders, and a heavy duty front diff cover.
This is what I started with.
2BE64F7D-6685-492A-B15B-B6E2C60F0C73.jpeg

Looks good, I really like my Rubicon rims but want to get larger tires and the Rubicon rims don’t have enough backspace. Not sure I want to run spacers.
Thanks. Currently I have 265's on the rims and when the time comes I'll probably move up to 285's. What size tire are you currently running on the Rubi wheels?

no name ebay bumper is on the way. our company paid us for unused sick time :) finally get that winch mounted properly]

View attachment 120200

View attachment 120201
Not to be a debbie downer, but I would be very very cautious of that bumper. Typically the ebay/amazon or whatever bumpers are made of cheap thin steel. Try to find the thickness and look the welds over really good when you get it in.

Not to be a debbie downer, but I would be very very cautious of that bumper. Typically the ebay/amazon or whatever bumpers are made of cheap thin steel. Try to find the thickness and look the welds over really good when you get it in.

That's the reason they are so cheap compared to some of them, like the saying goes you get what you pay for.

That's the reason they are so cheap compared to some of them, like the saying goes you get what you pay for.
I am fully aware of the "quality" or lack of. it is tracked to be here tomorrow, so plenty of pics and maybe a short video. it says its 5/32' thick, it bas the same overall dimensions of a Barricade Trailforce HD. now whether it really has those specs in person, or just paper, we will find out tomorrow. lucky my buds brother is an OCD welder

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
I am fully aware of the "quality" or lack of. it is tracked to be here tomorrow, so plenty of pics and maybe a short video. it says its 5/32' thick, it bas the same overall dimensions of a Barricade Trailforce HD. now whether it really has those specs in person, or just paper, we will find out tomorrow. lucky my buds brother is an OCD welder
the brand is Yikatoo. it arrived late yesterday so it will start today. replace the outer lights with my LED ambers, wiring the whole thing up and should be a quick easy installation.. that's the plan of course.

IMG-9666.jpg

Reactions: mrjp and Largehit71
ya, it was not easy. holes needed to be drilled out, a trip to the hardware store for 3 bolts and nuts I knew weren't going to be included, but still forgot. I throw in the towel around 5pm to spend sometime with the dogs before my wife, their favorite, came home. so the winch will wait a bit longer. the lights are shit, I expect them to be 86'd by spring. it is heavy and a nice sturdy feel, going to ask our welder friend to hit it a few times if he thinks it may need some support. ......for the $, its good....for my area and what I do, this works. Moab?, nope. Northern Michigan?, it'll do. :)
IMG-9670.jpg

Finally got tired of the OEM key stabbing me in my pocket. Ordered this key off eBay. Took it to my local Ace Hardware and they cut it for $4.90. I did have to take the fob apart and pull the blank for them to cut it. The case wouldn't allow the machine to get the blank in as far as it needed to be. No biggie. I have both OEM keys so programming my new one literally took me 60 seconds. Wish I would of done a flip out key sooner!!

Screenshot_20211224-093419_eBay.jpg

Finally got tired of the OEM key stabbing me in my pocket. Ordered this key off eBay. Took it to my local Ace Hardware and they cut it for $4.90. I did have to take the fob apart and pull the blank for them to cut it. The case wouldn't allow the machine to get the blank in as far as it needed to be. No biggie. I have both OEM keys so programming my new one literally took me 60 seconds. Wish I would of done a flip out key sooner!!

View attachment 120288what did you use to reprogramm the new fob? Any info, steps, etc that you can provide would be appreciated. I can't stand the stock key.

Reactions: Threepointsix