What did you do to your JK today?

Lol ...no a bronco will be in your rear view mirror bronco has been trying too compete with jeep ..in my area Ford is giving you 5000 if you trade your jeep for a bronco...I loved my 95 which I had for 15 years but they were way better then the new broncos

Just had the rear brakes, rotors and calipers replaced. It doesn't look that hard to do so I think I will be replacing the fronts myself next weekend. A whopping $700.00 just for the rears wow!

Anyone know any LED wiring videos for dummies? I want to replace the under-carriage LEDs and add LED lighting inside. Also the LED upper light bar does not work.

Just had the rear brakes, rotors and calipers replaced. It doesn't look that hard to do so I think I will be replacing the fronts myself next weekend. A whopping $700.00 just for the rears wow!

Anyone know any LED wiring videos for dummies? I want to replace the under-carriage LEDs and add LED lighting inside. Also the LED upper light bar does not work.

The reason it costs so much is you can buy the Parts cheaper yourself and they replace the calipers and rotors when they don't always need to be replaced.

The reason it costs so much is you can buy the Parts cheaper yourself and they replace the calipers and rotors when they don't always need to be replaced.
Your right, I can buy the parts myself for a lot cheaper but, they were so far gone and rusted. They absolutely needed to be replaced. Everyone has "their guy" they know and mine is very honest and reliable. I had him take pictures before and after. The dealer I bought it from claimed that it had a full brake inspection which I found out they didnt. I have a call into them demanding they reimburse me the $700.00 and pay by mechanic to do the fronts. I am not driving almost 1.5 hours away to have the fronts done.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
Took it to the Griot's Garage Goodguys Car Show in Raleigh yesterday. My JKU got ducked while we were inside walking 5 or 6 miles looking at classic cars of all makes and models.
Found this '68 Camaro RS convertible. Was parked for a very long time, so the body has been cleaned up and painted. The engine (original 327/300HP) was refreshed and a new TH350 trans replaced the 2-speed slip & slide Powerglide. Interior and soft top is original. Car has less than 30k miles on it and the owners want $45k. I think it's a little rich for what it is. Spoke with the owners a couple times. I'd be a serious player at $35k and maybe go to $38, but I could get a completely restored version for $45k.

Camaro 1.jpgCamaro 3.jpgCamaro 2.jpg

It's very simple just remember when you remove the calipers don't let them hang support the weight of the caliper with a hanger or you can rip your brake line off

GOD works in mysterious ways! I am starting a bee/honey business and when I saw it come up for sale, I had to have it. I already had the name picked out for my product as well....MISBEEHAV'N HONEY. Once I get it up and running, and create my website, I can then make it an LLC and advertise it on my jeep and claim it as a tax write-off.
I spoke with the dealership that sold it to me claiming they did a FULL brake inspection. I emailed them pictures and they seemed quite shocked when he saw the pictures. He is having a meeting with the GM tomorrow and will be calling me back to discuss our options. Long story short....they WILL be re-imbursing me the $700.00 that I paid for the rear brakes, rotors and calibers.
I will say, they bent over backwards for me already. On the way home from the dealership the day I bought it, 15 minutes from home, back and white smoke was coming out of the back. My wife was following me home and she couldnt even see me. My first thought was OMG rear main. I pulled over at a gas station (no ticking or rod knocking at all). Called them and they send a tow truck and gave me a 2024 jeep to drive while they fixed it. Turns out it was a transmission coolant line that ruptured.