What did you do to your JK today?

Did that to an 2010 jk I have, the passenger side did suck, no inner fenders which helped a lot though. I had trouble running the ignition wires behind the upper air intake and firewall in the little retainer clips. My hand are big so anytime there is confined spaces it is a real struggle!!

Reactions: BigAL07
Had to strip her down yesterday…it’s definitely a bittersweet moment. This was the first vehicle I really made my own. It took me so many places, allowed me to make many new friends, and has tons of memories, but better things are coming.

Last week I put the deposit down on a 2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium. Already have lots of parts in the carts and prepared to order when I take delivery at (hopefully) the end of the month. First place the 4Runner will probably go is the local detailer to have paint correction done and crystal serum. Going to try to protect as much as possible. As with the Jeep build, going to try to go with the highest quality parts and produce a clean and classy look that preforms well!

8D53BEF7-8BB4-4289-B9F9-ED18E71D8D2B.jpeg

C6DD4767-E783-49D7-916B-626E0BD54BA8.jpeg

Can anyone point me to a wiring diagram for these connectors?
2015 JKU Rubicon
Cables are located in the rear corner behind the trim work.
1650253768441.png

I don’t have the wiring diagram but the small plug should be for the 12v and the large plug for the factory sub if you were to have them.
This ^

You can also look up the plug adapter on eBay or Amazon. "Jeep jk rear 12v power"

Reactions: WestCoastDan
This ^

You can also look up the plug adapter on eBay or Amazon. "Jeep jk rear 12v power"

Excellent recommendation, thank you!

This ^

Do you happen to know if this is the same plug configuration that would allow for an easy splice into the always hot outlet inside the center console?
My USB port has a switch, and I would prefer to not need the ignition on for it to be hot; too many other things pulling power w/ the ignition on...

Do you happen to know if this is the same plug configuration that would allow for an easy splice into the always hot outlet inside the center console?
My USB port has a switch, and I would prefer to not need the ignition on for it to be hot; too many other things pulling power w/ the ignition on...
This would work to splice into all the 12v outlets. My only concern would be the limited space in the center console 12v.

Dropped my 13 off to have a slight wobble "fixed" and its getting very annoying to always be 'fixing' shyt.

Really considering a Japanese sedan now, because a Tacoma will only be a costly moving goal post too!

Reactions: mrjp
That's the Baja Boss right? What size are you running? How do you like them? Thanks
Yes it is, I have the 37x12.50r17. So far I love them! I only have about 3k miles on them though. Been great in the rain and great traction. Has the new silica compound. Been very quiet.

Well..it was delivered quicker than I thought. Officially left the Jeep club today and went Toyota. I will always respect the Jeeps for capability, but nobody can deny Toyota reliability!

Big plans for this thing already. Already have things in the shopping carts.

6FFAEECE-068E-4888-BC54-DF321F8084C5.jpeg

182A4A91-7749-4741-A99A-E2D80726F25B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: BLACKJKU and mrjp
Well..it was delivered quicker than I thought. Officially left the Jeep club today and went Toyota. I will always respect the Jeeps for capability, but nobody can deny Toyota reliability!

Big plans for this thing already. Already have things in the shopping carts.

View attachment 120997

View attachment 120998

I know you'll be much happier, I always said that if GM would have bought Jeep they would be the best Jeeps ever.