What did you do to your JK today?

I finally cleared some space for my hardtop. I'm leaving the soft top off for now, but I did the bikini, the tonneau cover and the Windjammer. It's been two years since I've had the top off. It's about time.
Where abouts are you Jerry in West Michigan? I am in Whitehall.

Where abouts are you Jerry in West Michigan? I am in Whitehall.
You're more "West-er" than I am :) I'm just east of Rockford, so about an hour or so away.

BTW, love that color. My daughter has a JKU in that dark cherry red. Looks great in the sunlight.

You're more "West-er" than I am :) I'm just east of Rockford, so about an hour or so away.

BTW, love that color. My daughter has a JKU in that dark cherry red. Looks great in the sunlight.
I was going to send you a private message but couldn't figure out how lol

Installed a cold air intake. Makes a bit more noise. But that is not a bad thing. I think i feel more power too. Will find out if the mpg improves at next fill-up.

Installed a cold air intake. Makes a bit more noise. But that is not a bad thing. I think i feel more power too. Will find out if the mpg improves at next fill-up.

The best way for it to "feel" like it has more power is to install a throttle enhancer. You will notice that right away.

Gave my wife a good reason to upgrade my fuel tank skid lol
IMG_20210808_195059_986.jpg

Had to park it today😪😪😪😪😪😪. Found a damaged seal and TM fluid leaked out. No idea when it happened. May have been that way when I got it in March. Don't know how long it will be before I can get him fixed. Someone told me I needed a new front shaft. They think it wasn't changed when it was lifted. I can't tell myself. Either way, there is a seal damaged and I might need a front shaft. Won't be passing up anymore of that overtime at work.
20210809_183420.jpg
20210809_183420.jpg
20210809_183420.jpg
20210809_183426.jpg
20210809_183426.jpg

20210809_183311.jpg