mfosler

A few weeks ago my driver's side front turn signal stopped working along with the parking light on my 2011 JKU. Put in a new bulb but still nothing. I replaced the actual lamp socket and was able to get the turn signal working again but not the running light. Also, when the parking lights are switched on (DS parking light still doesnt come on), the DS turn signal stops working completely and goes into hyperflash. Intermittently everything will work fine, running lights come on, and the turn signal works properly. One day I drove to the store with the light working fine, came back out to drive home and the light was out again. I inspected the ground at the connector and it appears undamaged and couldnt find any noticable damage to the wire anywhere else.

Looking for suggestions on how else to troubleshoot or resolve the issue(s), thank you!!

Had the same problem on my DS. Verify you have voltage drops at the harness. To eliminate it being an upstream problem. This happens to me in the winter slop. I use a contact cleaner and try to seal the connection with electrical tape. Intermittent electrical problems, been there, was part of my working life.

Thanks for the feedback, did contact cleaner seem to help at all? I'll check the voltage next time I look at it. Appreciate the tips.