Transmission stuck in park

I was hoping to view a permanent fix. C’mon, there must be a Jeep wizard out there, who’s had this fault and resolved it successfully. This is a good thread for the community, so let’s hope someone comes through.
One of the hardest things now is the lack of access to related wiring diagrams, that is unless you have a dealer spec’d diagnostic unit.

Reactions: mrjp
2WD 09 JK automatic. Same issue. I’m stuck at work now waiting for a ride scouring the internet. I realize this thread is from February but hoping someone will come through.

Reactions: Artisanau
I've been dealing with the same issue for over a year. 2012 jeep wrangler rubicon unlimited. I can go into drive reverse the only gear it reads is neutral. But every other gear is "Park" there's 1 permanent low voltage code. I've replaced the battery 4 times. I was also told to replace the app sensor. I bought a new gas pedal which didn't fix the problem. Nobody in florida seems to know what the problem is.
What’s an APP sensor?

Can’t believe this post is still open and unresolved. Did Frankjank148 & TwiztedJezter trade up for a Toyota instead? Maybe worth looking at auto transmission forums or Mercedes’ via the net, with better skills than I and see if anything comes up.