Show me your lightbars

Dlcain

JK Enthusiast
Looking to buy an above windshield lightbar. Need some recommendations on what brand and brackets. Also recommend switch and switch placement.

Here's my light bar. Can't remember the brand. Ebay buy. I have it wired to a key fob remote. I can turn it on from 25ft away if I want to. No wires need ran into the cab.

20161114_211418.jpg

Winter pic. It is an insane amount of deer jacking lumens on my front bumper. And on that topic. Was heading home at Dawn last night in my BRZ and got up to my neighbors six in his Monster Ram 5.7 Hemi. He hammered it ( F those trucks move). And at speeds of 70mph on our back route (insanity) a flock of does were parked on our straight run. Now he has a Google amount of Lumens, so we hit the brakes hard hard hard. Honesty at those speeds and if his Ram was not in front of me. Oh Oh Oh Amazon delivery here, more JK parts. Endless. All Good
P1010248.JPG

Dawn of the living dead. Dusk before Dawn. Al ways get mixed up like Bull and Bear market, MI5 MI6. It was last night. Just got new covers for my rear liftgate hinges. Yep, mine broke off (winters) just after warranty. Now my six looks pretty again.

Here is mine Unsure of the brand . PO had put it on along with the 6 rocker switch pod with a built in volt meter which is useful .
Considered taking the bar off but it kinda grew on me . Used it 3 or 4 times when wheeling went into the evening . Crazy bright .
Keep covers on when not in use as the popo tickets around here for uncovered above windshield lights .
BF69CF95-824A-421B-B4ED-44C57BB78300.jpeg
E5D5D813-ED8C-4F39-8AB9-417EBE2A506E.jpeg

IMG_0829.JPG IMG_0857.JPG
1663522109581.png

The front (and rear) bumper lights came with the bumpers, made by Vijay. The cube lights and the bar at the top of the windshield are a Yitamotor kit. The rear light bar is a Nilight unit. The switches are a Voswitch 8 gang setup. All available from Amazon.

Awsome and thankyou for sharing. I really like the light bar and cowl light setup. Can you tell me about your rocker guard? What brand? Thanks!

Awsome and thankyou for sharing. I really like the light bar and cowl light setup. Can you tell me about your rocker guard? What brand? Thanks!
Poison Spyder Brawlers. You can get them from 4WP for $1000. I have always been a Poison Spyder fan, from way back in the day before they went bankrupt.

Reactions: BigAL07
2013 JKU Sahara. I don’t know the brand since I bought the Jeep with them on. One issue that I have is wind noise once I hit 60mph on the highway with the light bar. I try to tinker with the angle but still get varying levels of wind noise. If anyone has suggestions for that it would be appreciated and a purchase consideration for this thread. Thanks

2A688A1F-F5B5-4551-B13A-B57A3AB4D9FE.jpeg

B46010C3-0FD9-462F-AD4E-79E5B85D4F44.jpeg

8AA4160B-8B59-49D5-A888-0459E9737847.jpeg

2013 JKU Sahara. I don’t know the brand since I bought the Jeep with them on. One issue that I have is wind noise once I hit 60mph on the highway with the light bar. I try to tinker with the angle but still get varying levels of wind noise. If anyone has suggestions for that it would be appreciated and a purchase consideration for this thread. Thanks

View attachment 122324

View attachment 122325

View attachment 122326
Put door trim on the lower four fins, my old lightbar did that and it made it go away. The newer kc has blade silencers, doesn’t whistle. There is also aero shields but I think they look awful.