Show me your lightbars

Looks really good . Are you able to get amber covers ?
Cowl lights are awesome . But found out this evening when in the clouds , raining . Left turns on the trail the beam almost impairs vision for a moment .
Going to order amber lense covers for my KC’s.
Prob won’t use the amber much except when in thick fog , clouds with rain . Kinda a perfect storm moment
I love my spot beam amber led lights. They'll pierce through anything. I'll sometimes turn off my led headlights and just run the amber lights if it too foggy.

20221215_140928.jpg

I love my spot beam amber led lights. They'll pierce through anything. I'll sometimes turn off my led headlights and just run the amber lights if it too foggy.

View attachment 123754
Thanks for the Intel. Ordering amber
covers. KC was wise and made amber
lenses for my lights . Whew!
Your Jeep looks like a popsicle .
Must be chilly !

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
Here is mine Unsure of the brand . PO had put it on along with the 6 rocker switch pod with a built in volt meter which is useful .
Considered taking the bar off but it kinda grew on me . Used it 3 or 4 times when wheeling went into the evening . Crazy bright .
Keep covers on when not in use as the popo tickets around here for uncovered above windshield lights . View attachment 122258View attachment 122259
I have this switch bank but the LEDs on the switches are very bright. I am gonna put some tint on them or something. Otherwise the switches work great.

Reactions: Speartip