JustinSwampthingjku

I had new gears redone to 5.13 and now both the lockers aren't working. Before the new gears the rear was locking no problem, the front wasnt locking but I was told by a shop that was because the front gears were all worn hence why I got new gears. Could it possibly be something simple like the gears need to be worn in more or something? Or is it more serious like something was screwed up when the new gears were installed? There is already evidence that the shop that installed the new gears did at least the rear axle improperly.

Have you figured this out yet ??
did you recalibrate your speedometer ?
is it possible that the “15/hr” kick out is causing the issue? Or do they not lock at all ?

They didn't install the gears correctly. Bring it back to the shop and they will fix it for you. If they don't you need to file a chargeback and get your money back.

There's a trick to installing the gears with factory Rubicon lockers, and these guys must not have known about it.

Absolutely DO NOT try and fix it yourself. They did the work, they should warranty their work... plain and simple.