I’m going broke and insane (and need help diagnosing my Jeep)

What pisses me off is they blamed my engine and supercharger from the get go. They test drove it after the new tranny was installed and told me there’s a rattling sound “like marbles” coming from my engine and I should be getting way more horsepower. The idiots didn’t realize the tranny was in fail-safe mode and the rattling was probably a loose bolt or a lost socket in the tranny. Who knows.
When I first drove it and realized there was something wrong, I took it right back to them. Since it was a weekend and they were “closed”, they literally closed the door on me and I heard them say my Jeep was a pos. Then they got in their cars and left. I talked to the manager, Brian, and he kept telling me to take it to an automotive shop. It’s not a transmission issue. Which I did twice. They both couldn’t find anything wrong with my engine. Which made them both think it was somehow fuel related. Along with replacing every part I could think of, I also dropped my fuel tank and replaced a perfectly fine $366 fuel pump. All I know is they better give me a brand new transmission with a brand new torque converter and have a different AAMCO install it. A reimbursement of my stack of receipts would be nice too. The AAMCO in Cour D’alene ID is a complete joke.

Have you checked with the BBB to see if there are alot of complaints on them?

I haven’t. But a couple people mentioned that maybe the tranny shop “flashed” the transmission wrong. They said it’s impossible tho. I know they flashed something to it because my tuner thought it was a different vehicle. I had to call Diablo to reset the tuner.
I'm with Furious George. Did you by chance bring your tune back to stock before they replaced the trans? Not that it would definitely do something funky, but maybe?

So sorry this happened. I'm sure it's frustrating.

I'm with Furious George. Did you by chance bring your tune back to stock before they replaced the trans? Not that it would definitely do something funky, but maybe?

So sorry this happened. I'm sure it's frustrating.
I sent my data logs to Rippmods/Diablo… Aamco screwed up and blamed my engine/supercharger.

CEA0F42D-BD5C-4170-B890-2F428EE5AACB.jpeg

Spartans Tuning and J&K customs couldn’t find one single thing pop up while mapping it. They assumed it had bad gas. If I drop a gear and floor it, it falls on its face and stumbles. If I’m light on the throttle, it pulls and boosts all the way up to 90mph
It sounds like fuel starvation or excess under load. When you reduce the demand the power band remains where it ought to to be. When you put the hammer down, you are increasing fuel flow and air intake, or should be. If either or both are slightly off high demand will enhance the effect.

The change is correlated with a new transmission, but you don't say whether the transmission is simple replacement or intended as an upgrade, or what type of transmission it is. If the transmission is of a different gearing, that might be an issue. The only vaguely similar thing I ever experienced was due to a glazed clutch. My truck would begin slowing up steeper hills even that the engine RPM increased.

2011 Jeep rubicon unlimited with Ripp supercharger.
After getting new transmission, I can’t go full throttle. It starts stumbling like it’s starving for fuel or ignition. Half throttle it runs and shifts perfect. I’ve had two shops test drive it with a laptop hooked up and all systems are working properly. No codes.
Things I’ve tried to fix it…
Compression check. All cylinders are 180-178 psi.
Radiator pressure check. Stayed at 18lbs with no drop.
Swapped out coil pack.
Swapped out throttle body.
Replaced plugs/wires.
Replaced every sensor. Cam,crank,map,knock,intake air temp. Still nothing.
Replaced the fuel pump. And have fresh 92 octane gas.
Updated Diablo tuner and re flashed.
O2 sensors are communicating properly.
Any ideas what can be causing this?
SO WHAT VACUME LINE OR VACUME SYSTEM IS INVOLVED IN HALF TO FULL THROTTLE?

MAIN CHASSIS FUEL FILTER PARTIALLY CLOGGED?

NEW TRANSMISSION SHIFTER VACUME VALVE BODY DEFECTIVE?

A MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR DAMAGED OR BAD?

RESET THE MAIN COMPUTER, MAKING IT WIPE IT'S MEMORY

VACUME MODULATOR ON TRANS BAD?

JUST SOME POSSIBILITYS

• Dislike
Reactions: Dirty Dog
SO WHAT VACUME LINE OR VACUME SYSTEM IS INVOLVED IN HALF TO FULL THROTTLE?

MAIN CHASSIS FUEL FILTER PARTIALLY CLOGGED?

NEW TRANSMISSION SHIFTER VACUME VALVE BODY DEFECTIVE?

A MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR DAMAGED OR BAD?

RESET THE MAIN COMPUTER, MAKING IT WIPE IT'S MEMORY

VACUME MODULATOR ON TRANS BAD?

JUST SOME POSSIBILITYS
Your caps-lock key is stuck.

I sent my data logs to Rippmods/Diablo… Aamco screwed up and blamed my engine/supercharger.

View attachment 121276
Furious George, I’m curious, what was the remedy in the end. The forum posted this to me in Aus today 28 May 2023 yet I see from the dates on the posts this fiasco took place last year? It’s a great post so was looking forward to seeing a positive result for you including reimbursement for the $’s misspent due to poor diagnosis and deaf ears from the auto box shop. 👊