Does anyone use a Boss radio in their Jeep?

I didn’t do the camera as I‘ll be installing a rear view mirror, the same unit that @Dirty Dog has, it all sitting here. I’ve got two of them for each of our Jeeps and the hardwire kit arrived the other day. They will be a Santa Gift!
I've got two more sitting on my bench waiting for hardwire kits. One for her Rubi, and one for the Vette - another vehicle not noted for rear visibility...

I've got two more sitting on my bench waiting for hardwire kits. One for her Rubi, and one for the Vette - another vehicle not noted for rear visibility...
Cool! I’ve got to go back a read your write up for how you connected to the fuse box. Not really a fan of making any holes in that thing. Thanks for all those write ups you do.

Reactions: mrjp and Dirty Dog
Cool! I’ve got to go back a read your write up for how you connected to the fuse box. Not really a fan of making any holes in that thing.
Just ran the wire through the existing hole. I did go back and make a small notch where you can see the wires being pinched. I put the wires in the notch and then slathered some silicone over them to seal it. Should be as water tight as OEM.
IMG_5571.JPG
Thanks for all those write ups you do.
You're welcome. I enjoy writing them.

Reactions: mrjp and Danarch
I went back and took a look this morning. Since I’ll only have the one device going into the box, might be able to have them fit. Thanks again.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
We ship all of our Sony Bundles kitted/ pre-wired with everything needed for an easy plug and play install. You'll retain all of your factory steering wheel settings, have Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto, have wireless connection to the head unit, ability to use any back up camera of your choice with top of the line, Sony head units.

Visit us and reach out if we can assist in any way!

https://trailseven.com/collections/jeep-head-unit-kits

View attachment 123300View attachment 123301View attachment 123303View attachment 123304View attachment 123305
Why would you place a Sony ad on a thread
where the OP was specifically asking about
BOSS?
A good salesperson always uses his listening
& reading skills..
If the OP had asked about other possible options
than for sure lay it out. But he didn't .He was asking
about BOSS.
Besides when Sony had their ES line up had some
half decent home audio years ago .
Not so much anymore TBH.
If you want to advertise would suggest to get
in touch with admin and go about paying for
advertising .
Rant Over .

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07
Why would you place a Sony ad on a thread
where the OP was specifically asking about
BOSS?
A good salesperson always uses his listening
& reading skills..
If the OP had asked about other possible options
than for sure lay it out. But he didn't .He was asking
about BOSS.
Besides when Sony had their ES line up had some
half decent home audio years ago .
Not so much anymore TBH.
If you want to advertise would suggest to get
in touch with admin and go about paying for
advertising .
Rant Over .

All great points and I honestly appreciate your response! I in no way intended to create any ill feelings so my apologies. I can simply delete my post to the OP. Thank you.