Dave's 2012 JK Call of Duty Edition

Dlcain

JK Enthusiast
New to forum, first time jeep owner. Picture of the day of purchase. I picked this one because it already has the lift and tires I wanted. Now I'm already shopping for accessories lol

20220811_111639.jpg

Welcome, too pretty. Have to muck that ride up. I hate in the spring here, after a winters mess of slop it rains and my JK looks like a City Slicker. Think I posted this before? Needs to be a spray can of (off road) to apply and keep status. All Good

Reactions: Speartip
Haven't done much out back yet except for the LED taillights, 7-pin trailer plug, and 4" exhaust tip. I'll probably get a smoked third brake light and heavy duty door hinges later on )

20220830_195551.jpg

Mine is only one red ring. but that is all germane. Because 3K travelled down my road it becomes completely caked with snow and not visible. All Good

Installed new windshield lights. The buckets were gloss black, but I wanted something more flat. So repainted with textured black. Still have wiring to do but I'm happy with how they turned out )

20230213_162347.jpg

I ran across this emblem yesterday while on Amazon. Since this an OEM badge I'm wondering why my call of duty didn't come with one? For the money I just can't talk myself into it, or find one any cheaper.

Screenshot_20230213_212047_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Installed my new 8 gang switch pod today. Took a few hours but wasn't difficult. The windshield lights didn't come on though. I think I have a bad ground. When I got the buckets, the ground was riveted to it. May have to cut it and run it to battery ground.

20230221_173650.jpg