Dave's 2012 JK Call of Duty Edition

Received and installed my 20" rear work light to the bottom of the roof rack. I still have to wire it. Curious as to how bright it will be.

20230314_172725.jpg

Reactions: Qaddiction and mrjp
I looked at my ebay ad and it only says 180 watts. I only paid $25 for it, so if I don't like it I'll put it on my golf cart lol. I'm supposed to get my angry grille today so will post a pic of it later tonight.

Installed Rugged ridge rock guards this morning. Everything lined up pretty decent except I wish they would of extended it further back to cover the rest of the rocker. Thought about cutting the rocker, but I think I'll just mask it off and paint it textured black for now.

20230412_110159.jpg

20230412_110205.jpg

A lot of people cut that little corner off anyway. 35's will often rub there under heavy flex, and that edge is enough to make me concerned about cutting the tire.

Reactions: Speartip and mrjp
How much you trim is...variable. But if you trim very much, there will be a gap between the panels exposed. If that happens, you can either just spray it to coat the inside, or fabricate a panel to fit over it. I'd start at the end of the step and cut at an angle, staying under the spot weld.

Reactions: Speartip
Sooo I never liked that cheap plastic license plate bracket, and any frame you put on interfered with the light. So bought a nice metal frame and relocated it to the bumper.

20230422_113356.jpg