U0414 - Invalid data received from four wheel drive clutch control module

Tbrgg

Has anyone on here ever gotten this code, and what was your fix, trying to narrow down before I just start throwing money into it. thanks for any information.

Same thing happened to me a year or so ago. I ended up replacing the transfer case control module and it corrected the problem.

Wondering if either of you are still around here. Looks like it has been a whlie since you posted, but did the part recommended by @BLACKJKU fix the issue? Daughters 2017 CEC came on and this was the code. Since then it went off but still wondering if you had any luck.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
Wondering if either of you are still around here. Looks like it has been a whlie since you posted, but did the part recommended by @BLACKJKU fix the issue? Daughters 2017 CEC came on and this was the code. Since then it went off but still wondering if you had any luck.
Circling back on this. Code has come back and engine rev’s up but doesn’t go anywhere. Did this solve the problem? Was it simple to replace? Guess i can google it too.

Circling back on this. Code has come back and engine rev’s up but doesn’t go anywhere. Did this solve the problem? Was it simple to replace? Guess i can google it too.
Just had the same issues, high revs and occasional late downshift and got U0414. I saw a lot of TCM talk but started with the transfer case switch and it fixed it. Not easy to access and you won’t find videos because the confined space but you can reach up in there without removing skid plate and dropping transfer case. I found one on Amazon for $40.