Traction control light flashing or staying on

I’d suggest getting Jscan and BT OBDII adapter for future use. It is very helpful and can scan for codes. Total cost for Jscan license and adapter is around $50-$60 dollars.

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07
I believe once the app is downloaded click on the gear symbol, then manage account licenses and account purchases a license.

Reactions: BigAL07
I am having a similar issue, traction control, ESP and sometimes 4x4 lights flash and the chimes go off. Will go an hour without happening then it will go non stop for an hour then stop again for a while. I've checked all the grounds I can find under the hood, I ran another ground from the negative battery terminal to the alternator. Checked the wheel speed sensors, steering wheel is straight, battery is 14+ volts. No related codes. It's driving me crazy, 2008 JKU.
Similar issues on my 2008 JK. Thought it was related to low oil level (leak) but had that fixed. It quite for a awhile but now doing it again. Mine is the ESP, ABS and traction control.

Similar issues on my 2008 JK. Thought it was related to low oil level (leak) but had that fixed. It quite for a awhile but now doing it again. Mine is the ESP, ABS and traction control.

ESP,ABS and TC is probably a wheel speed sensor. Take it somewhere and have them check it with a scan tool and they can tell you for sure.

ESP,ABS and TC is probably a wheel speed sensor. Take it somewhere and have them check it with a scan tool and they can tell you for sure.
Those were the exact symptoms of my loose negative battery terminal.
Error code was for a speed sensor and excessive battery voltage, iirc...

Reactions: BigAL07