Soft Top or Not?

i hope you get a soft top... its a jeep thing! our jeep is a 3rd vehicle (toy) too.
we live between the TN valley and appalachian mountains in GA. it is so much fun cruising with the top down and doors off up and down these hills and hollers. always check the weather and be prepared. we can pull the top up and have windows on in 2-3 min. gonna buy soft doors next.

Reactions: Packerjohn and mrjp
i hope you get a soft top... its a jeep thing! our jeep is a 3rd vehicle (toy) too.
we live between the TN valley and appalachian mountains in GA. it is so much fun cruising with the top down and doors off up and down these hills and hollers. always check the weather and be prepared. we can pull the top up and have windows on in 2-3 min. gonna buy soft doors next.
Due to the weather we've only had the freedom panels off a couple times so far. Still looking around for a good used top locally.

My Jeep is my second vehicle. I love the soft top. When the day is nice, just unzip the windows and pull the top back and go. People I know thought I was crazy for getting the soft top vs hard top. At night when there is some moisture in the air, I flip to back up, minus the windows, and in the morning, pull it back.