Should Jeep Wranglers wave to Gladiators?

Call me an asshole, but I don't wave to anyone unless they wave to me first. I don't care if anyone doesn't wave to me either, I simply have more important things to concern myself with ;)

That being said, I don't want to put much thought into this, but if someone wants to wave to me, I'll wave back, even if they are driving a Honda Civic :ROFLMAO:
I generally dont wave at other Jeeps, either. I didnt wave at other FJ Cruisers when I had one, I dont wave at other Ford Super-Dutys when Im driving that, If I were to wave at every other Jeep that I saw on the road, I'd need an auto pilot to steer. I will, however, show respect to another CJ/YJ driving around in less than optimum weather with the top and doors off like myself. Maybe I'm just becoming a cranky old man.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mrjp
I generally dont wave at other Jeeps, either. I didnt wave at other FJ Cruisers when I had one, I dont wave at other Ford Super-Dutys when Im driving that, If I were to wave at every other Jeep that I saw on the road, I'd need an auto pilot to steer. I will, however, show respect to another CJ/YJ driving around in less than optimum weather with the top and doors off like myself. Maybe I'm just becoming a cranky old man.:LOL:
That might be part of it for me as well. Granted I'm only 39, but I just don't choose to spend too much time worrying whether I'm waving to everyone who might by chance be waving to me. Sometimes I'll catch a wave and return one, but I certainly don't go out of my way. I don't think this is me being an a-hole, I think it's just me focusing more on the road than paying attention to what other motorists may or may not be doing.

Reactions: Speartip and mrjp
4 months,
Wrong post, 4 months until winter here. And our local Chrysler Jeep is selling mostly Gladiators and big A.. Ram trucks now. My 2 door JK sport base
P1010285.JPG
has gone the way of the Dodo bird. Not much to wave to now.

Reactions: Dirty Dog and mrjp
I just don't get it. I've had jeeps for years. I don't typically wave to other jeeps either. Why do they do it? I didn't wave at other FJ cruisers when we had one of those. I don't wave at other F250's when I pass another one. If I were to wave at every jeep that I passed, I'd get carpal tunnel (is that right?) in my left wrist.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I just don't get it. I've had jeeps for years. I don't typically wave to other jeeps either. Why do they do it? I didn't wave at other FJ cruisers when we had one of those. I don't wave at other F250's when I pass another one. If I were to wave at every jeep that I passed, I'd get carpal tunnel (is that right?) in my left wrist.
Because it's a friendly thing to do.

The people who wave feel a brotherhood with other jeepers. It's the same reason motorcyclists wave at each other. We drive unique vehicles and are usually instant friends. As regards this, I see no difference between Wranglers and Gladiators. We must realize not everyone feels this same connection.

As far as original question goes.
I've waved at Gladiators, Cherokees
JL's, JK's, TJ's . As @Dirtydog mentioned
it's the friendly thing to do.
I'm not Jeep snob. Don't always wave
cause focusing on the road. Etc
Sometimes I initiate the wave.
Often others do .
Sometimes don't get a wave in return
but think that is cause many don't know
about the Jeep wave .
Honestly this is the most thought ever put
into the wave. Lol Its really not a big deal.

Reactions: Dirty Dog