New to Jeep and need help with driving issues

Do you mean doing a transmission flush ?
Exactly. Some shops will distinguish between a fluid replacement and a flush. Try to find one that will actually do the filter replacement as well regardless of what they call it... I say that having zero experience with doing this on a Wrangler, but on Ford vehicles new fluid was the ticket to going from sluggish shifts to the feeling of a crisp trans again...

I tried that and still no luck. Has anyone heard of a transmission tune? He Said it was a computer he plugs in and changes shifting points, size tires and it will run better???
If it's never been recalibrated, meaning a device connected to the computer to advise it that you now have larger tires, then you will have shifting issues and it can lead to transmission failure. Happened to a moron friend of mine.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
What is that service called and I’ll get it done thanks
As @BLACKJKU questioned- did you check if your speedometer is accurate? Use Waze or GoogleMaps to see if your speed reads the same as the app. If its off, chances are you have not had your Jeep recalibrated. I used the AEV PROCAL to delete my TPMS, and calibrate my Jeep to 35" tires. Just looked it up, its no longer available for the JK's. You'll have to use something else like this:

https://ecri.app/products/ecri-wireless-vehicle-calibration-device

As @BLACKJKU questioned- did you check if your speedometer is accurate? Use Waze or GoogleMaps to see if your speed reads the same as the app. If its off, chances are you have not had your Jeep recalibrated. I used the AEV PROCAL to delete my TPMS, and calibrate my Jeep to 35" tires. Just looked it up, its no longer available for the JK's. You'll have to use something else like this:

https://ecri.app/products/ecri-wireless-vehicle-calibration-device

I have an AEV Procal, practically new with the box and instructions. Came with my Jeep when I bought it. Not used it much at all except to check some settings when I first bought it. I started using JScan shortly after I purchased the Jeep and have been trying to get rid of the Procal.

I have an AEV Procal, practically new with the box and instructions. Came with my Jeep when I bought it. Not used it much at all except to check some settings when I first bought it. I started using JScan shortly after I purchased the Jeep and have been trying to get rid of the Procal.
eBay. I actually unloaded a lot of TJ and CJ items through them during the pandemic.

Reactions: BigAL07