TexasWranglerX

Hi guys & gals,
I’m the new guy and I’m from Texas. I have an ‘07 Jeep Wrangler X (JK Series, 2-door).
I recently purchased this Jeep from my BIL. He has taken great care of it, and [he] has recently replaced items such as radiator, starter, alternator, and a few other items.
Currently, my Jeep has a soft-top and I would like to put a hard-top on it. Again, this is a 2-door model.
If anyone owns a good, used, 2-door hardtop that they’re looking to sell, or know of such a top that’s for sale, any info. is greatly appreciated.
If I cannot locate a good, used hard-top, I would appreciate info pertaining to [some of] the best place(s) to purchase a new one. I know there can be ¡worlds! of difference in fit, quality, features, etc, and I’m hoping y’all can help me get it right the ¡first! time.
I would prefer the back window to [hinge] open, as the current soft-top is extremely limiting in the way the back [‘window’] does not open-up (like I thought it would).
Anyhoo, I’m glad to be here and look forward to learning & ‘chewing the fat’ with y’all.
Regards,

Reactions: mrjp