LED headlight recommendations?

Canada huh?
I’m in Texas. I’m not sure I have heatd of them being required anywhere in the U.S.
Yeah, nobody's perfect. I wish I lived in Texas, believe me, after the last 8 years under blackface. Can't legally emigrate, don't qualify under the current US Visa requirements for Canadian landed immigrants.
Vacations will have to do.
As for DRL in the US, probably varies by state.

Reactions: Pepperbelly
I am not sure exactly how but I got my DRLs working. I may have plugged the pigtail in the fuse slot wrong somehow.
I really hate getting something right by accident. I used the M8 fuse slot.

I am not sure exactly how but I got my DRLs working. I may have plugged the pigtail in the fuse slot wrong somehow.
I really hate getting something right by accident. I used the M8 fuse slot.
Sometimes accidents work better than all the research and planning.
I think I just saw a JK fuse box open picture, on a LED headlight website, with the recommended fuse location red circled, but I closed the browser, and now I can't find it. I'm thinking it might have been Headlight Revolution. But I can't find it.
It may have been the one you chose. M8.

Reactions: Pepperbelly
Ok, I got my Xprite fog lights installed. The little plastic shield behind the bumper slowed me down a little but not that bad.
The whatever it is mounted under that behind the bumper on the driver’s side bugged me. It was right behind that fog light. I think 2 of the screws stripped out the hole in the bumper. The driver’s side fog light is being help in by 2 screws right now. I really hope those dinky screws hold on.

Reactions: BigAL07
Wrangler headlights are notoriously weak. You can change the bulbs and see some improvement, but it's likely your lenses are in bad shape. You can fix that with rubbing compound and a drill. But that will only get you back to the OEM lights, which weren't all that good.

I have installed these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082SC2KQX/?tag=jkforum-20
in both our Wranglers. They're a huge improvement.
Do you need to do any of the stuff with apps and stuff that people are talking about here or are these plug and play?

Do you need to do any of the stuff with apps and stuff that people are talking about here or are these plug and play?
I did not. Ours are a 2011 and a 2013. There are tons of year to year differences that aren't always predictable. I think (but am not certain) that most of the people who need JScan to make LEDs function properly have vehicles for which LEDs were a factory option, but which did not come equipped with them.