I can't figure out what's causing my stock JK to lean?

Skuldugary

I've had my 2013 JKUR about 4 months and I guess the stars have finally faded enough that I noticed for the first time it leans to the passenger side.
I've crawled under looking for the cause, this is my first Jeep so I might have missed something, but the springs, shocks and trackbar (all stock) look okay, but the car leans 1/2 on the passenger side.
What's wrong and how can I fix this?

Thanks everyone

Your Jeep is 9 years old. How many miles does it have? Have you actually measured to confirm the lean?

It's possible that your springs are just getting soft. Hey, it happens to everybody eventually! But there is help!

The solution is new springs. And a chance to repair, is a chance to upgrade. So that means it's time for a lift!

Your Jeep is 9 years old. How many miles does it have? Have you actually measured to confirm the lean?

It's possible that your springs are just getting soft. Hey, it happens to everybody eventually! But there is help!

The solution is new springs. And a chance to repair, is a chance to upgrade. So that means it's time for a lift!
I measured all four corners of the jeep. It's a 1/2 lower on the front and rear passenger side. It's got a little over 100k miles. It drives fine with no wobble.

Reactions: Speartip
Measure with empty, then full gas tank. You may fill it from the driver's side, but the tank (weight is on the passenger side).
Also, have something your weight in the driver's seat, measure corners again.

Reactions: Dirty Dog