FVP AGM Batteries

Danarch

JK Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know about FVP Batteries? I am not sure I’ve heard of them myself. They have them on RockAuto for a good price, 48AGM battery, 140 minutes reserve, 760CCA. While I want a reliable battery at the same time don’t want to spend a fortune on one either. We each carry portable battery pack’ to jump if we need to, seldom go out alone etc. so looking for a good decent battery just thought I’d check RA and see what they had before running to down to SAMs or Costco for one.

Last edited:
Does anyone know about FVP Batteries? I am not sure I’ve heard of them myself. They have them on RockAuto for a good price, 48AGM battery, 140 minutes reserve, 760CCA. While I want a reliable battery at the same time don’t want to spend a fortune on one either. We each carry portable battery pack’ to jump if we need to, seldom go out alone etc. so looking for a good decent battery just thought I’d check RA and see what they had before running to down to SAMs or Costco for one.
From what I've heard their batteries don't last and customer service for the warranty on the batteries is no bueno either.

Thank you for the input. I saw the one thread earlier today along with a few others. Was hoping to get feedback from someone who has used them or knows a little bit about them.

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07

I don't have experience with battery in question . I was going to suggest since running a winch going with a battery that has decent cranking amps and a healthy reserve .
Many do run Costco without probs . In Canada we have Canadian Tire. Been using their Mastercraft batteries for decades . When I get a winch will see how current battery holds up. If no beauno will look at Mastercraft Nautilus or a Yellow Top.
I'm a firm believer in going with what you know or have success with. If your current battery lived a good life, no issues . Just replace it with same .