ABS Scanner, 2016 JK

vjsimone

I’m looking for suggestions on a scanner for diagnosing the ABS components.
I would prefere a universal sanner for use on muliple Makes and Models (Jeep & Ford).

Please only respond if you own and have used an ABS scanner.

Thanks.

2016, Wrangler Sport

Last edited:
I’m looking for suggestions on a scanner for diagnosing the ABS components.
I would prefere a universal sanner for use on muliple Makes and Models.

Please only respond if you own and have used an ABS scanner.

Thanks.

2016, Wrangler Sport
Are your multiple makes and models Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge? If there's more, Jscan wouldn't be your choice. If these are it, then Jscan will do it.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Are your multiple makes and models Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge? If there's more, Jscan wouldn't be your choice. If these are it, then Jscan will do it.
If your needs include other brands, I recommend the BlueDriver. I leave a JScan dongle in each Jeep and a BlueDriver in the Vette at all times. I keep one of each in the garage for working on other peoples junk.

Jeep & Ford. Yeah, I edited my entry to add the universal note, should have added the ford in there as well. My current issue is with the JK, but I want something to use on multiple makes. I had read a few weeks ago about the JScan and like you state it's specific. Thanks.

OBD11, brand is LeeKooLuu. It works fine. Look on Amazon. It has almost 50k reviews. You can doubt, that's your choice. I'm not pushing you to buy one or the other

OBD11, brand is LeeKooLuu. It works fine. Look on Amazon. It has almost 50k reviews. You can doubt, that's your choice. I'm not pushing you to buy one or the other
Thanks, send me a photo of yours..... That is not enough information to search for it. you could go to your amazon account and capture the link to the product.

So you used this to diagnose your ABS faults and to bleed your brakes ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1o1Proof