Will these rims fit my 2008 jk Sahara?

Acxman

JK Enthusiast
I have a 2008 wrangler jk with the original 18” rims. My rims are badly oxidized. There is an ad in my local area for brand new never used 18”rims at a very good price. But, the ad says they fit 2009 to 2018. could or would these rim fit my 2008 or did they change in 2009 ? The seller does not know ?
They look just like mine?

Thanks
Tom

Oxidation aside . Ideally if you plan on going to a larger tire like a 35" or possibly 1 ton steering links,
4.5" backspaced rims are perfect for the Jeep. I think stock rims have 6" or 5.5" backspacing .
Also many use a 17x9 rim .
I think that was maybe what @BLACKJKU was eluding to . No entirely sure . It was one of those
cryptic posts . Haha

Yes, you can switch tire pressure sensors to new set of rims .

Reactions: BLACKJKU
Most think those rims are probable the plainest looking rims out of all the ones that are used on the Jeeps.

Reactions: Speartip
Don’t really care what “most think”. I like what I like, and I like the stock rims. This Jeep is not going to be a rock climber, hill climber, bog runner, or cliff hanger, not lifting, no ginormous tires, no winches. Etc, etc. LOL 😄. I’m 76 years old and love my new Jeep which is in pristine condition and primarily a second car.

Last edited:
I too dig my stock rims. I switch skins from chrome to black whenever the mood hits me. Don’t get me wrong I too like other rims but they are definitely not on my have to have list. I tend to be more concerned with under the hood. That’s just me

Reactions: BLACKJKU