Will be in need of new tires fairly soon, any opinions?

Just put them on. I am loving thesetires. Smooth ride, little noise, and aggressive look.

20220320_125820.jpg

Reactions: Jermbob28
Do you have a 2 month review on the MT Boss? I'm back and fourth between brands and I'm starting to hate this process, lol
Haha, I was there too. So far I have no regrets with the BOSS ATs. They have performed great in every scenario so far I have put them in. Haven’t had them in mud or snow yet though. Been in sand, rock, dirt, pavement, wet pavement and the have gripped!! I have no doubt they’ll do great in the other two with tread void size and being triple peak rated. On road, they are quiet and responsive. I think the silica compound has also made them durable like they claim. No visible wear yet. I am very happy with these tires. So far these are my favorite yet. I really feel they are the best of both worlds.

Haha, I was there too. So far I have no regrets with the BOSS ATs. They have performed great in every scenario so far I have put them in. Haven’t had them in mud or snow yet though. Been in sand, rock, dirt, pavement, wet pavement and the have gripped!! I have no doubt they’ll do great in the other two with tread void size and being triple peak rated. On road, they are quiet and responsive. I think the silica compound has also made them durable like they claim. No visible wear yet. I am very happy with these tires. So far these are my favorite yet. I really feel they are the best of both worlds.
Glad to hear the good review. With the 37s, is it E load?

Glad to hear the good review. With the 37s, is it E load?
They are a D in the 37x12.50r17. My Jeep is heavy and Cs in 38” were very floaty. The Jeep had Es when I got it and that was horrible haha. Said I would never go back to e, so I though D would be a good middle ground and it has been.

Reactions: mrjp