Where do you get your parts from?

How reliable have they been? In my experience they have been poorly made and a poor fit.

Well you need to search real good and look at the reviews, there are some major brands there along with some cheap stuff. So it's like the old saying you get what you pay for.

Extreme Terrain has what they call open box and you can get stuff about 1/2 price, I got my front bumper that way.

Well you need to search real good and look at the reviews, there are some major brands there along with some cheap stuff. So it's like the old saying you get what you pay for.

Extreme Terrain has what they call open box and you can get stuff about 1/2 price, I got my front bumper that way.
Ok so like scratch and dent returns? Good deal. 👍

I'm with @BLACKJKU. Amazon for the win. Both of our JKUR's are built primarily with parts I bought through Amazon.

Yes, you can find cheap junk on Amazon. But you can also find the same name brands you get from places like Extreme Terrain and 4WP. And you can find off-brand stuff that is really quite good.

Anyone have their brake light housing melt
I'm with @BLACKJKU. Amazon for the win. Both of our JKUR's are built primarily with parts I bought through Amazon.

Yes, you can find cheap junk on Amazon. But you can also find the same name brands you get from places like Extreme Terrain and 4WP. And you can find off-brand stuff that is really quite good.
Good deal. I'll stick with name brands/watch the reviews. Thanks for the input.

Northridge4x4
Quadratec.com can have good sales
Rockauto.com

Be careful on Amazon. You can find legit good deals but there are a lot of counterfeits and some manufacturers don't honor warranties if not bought from an authorized dealer

Reactions: simikilr
First I research what brand name I want in parts. Then I check locally at Canadian Tire, Napa, Steelership ( give them the business). Price out on my accounts nationally with the net. Finally check Amazon.ca. Amazon usually comes in the cheapest, and they deliver to my door, but if it is in ballpark range, I give my town the sale. All Good

Reactions: simikilr
First I research what brand name I want in parts. Then I check locally at Canadian Tire, Napa, Steelership ( give them the business). Price out on my accounts nationally with the net. Finally check Amazon.ca. Amazon usually comes in the cheapest, and they deliver to my door, but if it is in ballpark range, I give my town the sale. All Good
Yeah I try to support my local stores, but I live way out in the sticks. I have one parts store and they never much.