Water Infiltration

YJ103

So, my 2015 is getting ALOT of water down in the floorboards after a rainstorm. It used to get a little which wasn't a real issue- I've read here about it happening to others- but after a trip to the body shop, it leaks a lot more. We have been having some torrential rainstorms this year, so I don't know if that's a contributing factor, but how have others dealt with keeping the water out? It pooling down on the floors in the front.

I was able to search through the forum and came up with some possibilities. I don't think it's the freedom top seals, or the door seals for that matter. everything up high stays dry when I put a garden hose on it, I think the issue is how the water is being diverted on the way down the door. I also need to try loosening the screw-downs. it seems that overtightening is no good, and we've been cranking them down pretty good.

Spraying it with a garden hose may not reveal the leak right away . If you look at gutter along freedom panel you can see how it just stops towards the front .
Water may be seeping down from there . Running down the front edge of door working it’s way threw the seal and down to the floor. You may not even see a drip.
Water & Gravity can be a PITA
at times . If it was a direct leak from freedom panel over head you would have noticed drip at one point .