Trying To Figure Out What Lift Kit I Have

Radios812

Bought the Jeep a couple years ago. Want to remove the lift. I don’t know what kind of lift it is. I want to know what I’m going to need to replace before I just dive in.

2010 Unlimited Rubicon
AE3719A6-A85F-4EA3-88B5-38FE9B2D111E.jpeg
4FAE6E72-3B86-4C9D-A9E4-D8228620BFA4.jpeg
4A785A68-3F73-4EB5-9A1A-5AEFE1969A22.jpeg

Any help is appreciated!

There are alot of people that put lift kits on and then sell their stock stuff. I went from lifted to stock that way, watch on Craigslist and even put a wanted add on here.

Reactions: mrjp
I’ve never installed a lift kit or anything before, but i looks like a coil spring lift. Could I just replace those and shocks? Or do you think I’d run into more issues with things needing replaced?

I’ve never installed a lift kit or anything before, but i looks like a coil spring lift. Could I just replace those and shocks? Or do you think I’d run into more issues with things needing replaced?

Coils and shocks and the rear track bar bracket that's bolted at the axle needs removed. Then bolt the track bar back on at the bottom location. There are brake hose extenders that need to be taken off and then bolt the hoses back in the stock locations.

You probably should do a alignment after back to stock.

Wish you were closer to southern Indiana. I’d buy you a case of beer to come show me the ropes haha I appreciate the help!