Trailer suggestions?

Joevano

Hi guys, newbie here trying to figure out what I want to buy. Long story short, selling everything in Minnesota and moving to Arizona. In the process, also selling our motorhome and small camper. We were going to get a newer, smaller motorhome and tow a Jeep, but now I’m thinking of just getting a Jeep and different travel trailer to tow with the Jeep. With the 3500 lb towing capacity, looking for your recommendations for a trailer. Not interested in the small teardrops, need to be able to stand up. With our two dogs, main consideration is a queen or queen RV bed. TIA

Hi guys, newbie here trying to figure out what I want to buy. Long story short, selling everything in Minnesota and moving to Arizona. In the process, also selling our motorhome and small camper. We were going to get a newer, smaller motorhome and tow a Jeep, but now I’m thinking of just getting a Jeep and different travel trailer to tow with the Jeep. With the 3500 lb towing capacity, looking for your recommendations for a trailer. Not interested in the small teardrops, need to be able to stand up. With our two dogs, main consideration is a queen or queen RV bed. T

With a 3500lb towing capacity you won't be able to tow much more than a pop-up camper. It's not just the trailer weight to consider, you have to think about everything you plan on putting in it.
My advice would be to get a smaller motorhome and tow the jeep. Future road trips will be much more comfortable.

20170102_145434.jpg

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
Seems like a pop-up would be best. You can stand up in them and they are fairly lightweight.