TPMS Sensor

@BLACKJKU thanks that is a cool splitter. It doesn't freak out at all by sending the signal to two locations?
I think I am going to have to take it in. I have tried this past week taking one tire off at a time (and leaving it in the garage) and then driving, and sure enough after 15-20 minutes of driving the warning comes back on. My only last guess is one of the modules went bad, but I still have no idea where they are located. I can't find it on a parts diagram.

@BLACKJKU thanks that is a cool splitter. It doesn't freak out at all by sending the signal to two locations?
I think I am going to have to take it in. I have tried this past week taking one tire off at a time (and leaving it in the garage) and then driving, and sure enough after 15-20 minutes of driving the warning comes back on. My only last guess is one of the modules went bad, but I still have no idea where they are located. I can't find it on a parts diagram.

I don't use both at the same time, I have it just in case I need to use my Code reader.

I've been dealing with a similar issue for 4 years on my wife's Cherokee. Had it in to the dealer 5 times now. The rf hub for hers is under the headliner over the rear cargo area. No one can solve it. I could push it since it's federally mandated but its a lot of hoops to jump through.

Good luck

• Sad
Reactions: mrjp
I have a similar splitter to use the Jscan app when I need to so I’m not unplugging from OBDII port all the time. I use an Ultra Gauge for live data information that I leave plugged in.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjp