Throttle response booster (off-brand Pedal Commander for 2007 Jeep JK 3.8)

So, @Hooperdog - when yours flaked out, you didn't try recalibrating the throttle, correct? Did PC have you try any troubleshooting or did they just tell you to ship it ba
I did do that but the service tech at PC never heard of that reset.. lol I wanted it registered with them for warranty because I bought it off Amazon. also put electrical grease on the plugs as they recommended.. so far so good 120 miles on it ..

Reactions: mrjp and JerryD
Hi guys. New member here. Does the PC solve the cruise control problem of dropping down 5mph under set speed on a hill before kicking in and going 5mph OVER set speed before leveling out? Or is that something I'm just stuck with in my (new to me) '17 JKU? It just bugs the crap out of me - and the people behind me, lol!

Hi guys. New member here. Does the PC solve the cruise control problem of dropping down 5mph under set speed on a hill before kicking in and going 5mph OVER set speed before leveling out? Or is that something I'm just stuck with in my (new to me) '17 JKU? It just bugs the crap out of me - and the people behind me, lol!
I also own a 17 JKU and mine does it also. I really don't care about the people behind me 🍻🍻

I also want to know if it does solve the issue

I don't see how it could as the module only affects the sensitivity of the throttle response.

What size tires & gears do you have? I suspect that you are just a bit under-geared. IMO, the 3.8's are geared way too high. With even 33s on my 08, it was always hunting for gears in hilly terrain.

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
I don't see how it could as the module only affects the sensitivity of the throttle response.

What size tires & gears do you have? I suspect that you are just a bit under-geared. IMO, the 3.8's are geared way too high. With even 33s on my 08, it was always hunting for gears in hilly terrain.
265/70/17 KO2 AT's

My 17 does fine on cruise. I do have the 4:10 gears with 35s. Have verified the tire size setting with a Jscan or similar tool.

Reactions: Lxxtsy
Just installed a 9-Drive model on my 2010 automatic and performed a throttle recalibration. Working as intended so far. I usually leave overdrive off in town and manually shift my automatic transmission, but after installing the 9-Drive, I feel like I can just leave it in D now since the throttle is actually responsive.

Reactions: Lxxtsy
Put mine on the other day and wow, what a difference. It dropped down to something like $53 for me. Took about a month to arrive but I'm super pleased with it. Changed the pedal enough to adjust how I shift. (2009 manual) Big hands and premium audio (amp was in the way) caused some annoyance for install, but got it done eventually, minus a bit of knuckle.

I can't imagine what the $300 pedal commander would do differently. I prefer the look of this one as well.

Reactions: Lxxtsy and BLACKJKU